No clue
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
08/15/
Ban Reason:
Warned for talking about griefing
Appeal Reason:
Not against the rules
Additional Information:
It’s not against the rules to talk about griefing a pretty horrible server, you could argue that would fall under rule 10 of “common sense” but that’s really vague.

2 Likes

I’m the one who warned you. I’ll offer my perspective, then wait for another admin to comment on this.

the actual warning (i sent them to you over discord DMs) is this:

0 point warning 1008863745973440562 issued by llllllllllla#3350 for Do not talk about how much you like griefing other servers ever again

It was a 0 point warning, since i wanted to give you another chance. Apparently, though, a few hours later you started talking about this again.

Griefing other servers is a toxic and childish practice, i don’t want it to be encouraged in any way.
Yes, it’s absolutely common sense to not talk about this.

I am inclined to deny this appeal, if another admin agrees.

2 Likes

We dont give a fuck about what you do on other servers but it should be common sense not to talk about how much of a toxic shitter you enjoy being on other servers.

Much more importantly, you were told to stop doing this. And then did it again anyways.
Theres realy no excuse for that and i would suggest this stick for a while. Appeal an older warn, probabbly.

1 Like

Since llol agreed, I’ll go ahead and reject the appeal.