Want events? Submit your ideas here: Electric Boogaloo 2

Round starts with some felinids player being carrier of a stealthy felinid transformation virus.

See how the station either accept or deny the gift. From medbay department trying to quarantine the uncooperating felinid carrier, greyshit felinid either spreading the virus or lynching any felinid they see, chemistry being whipped like slave to make the cure, virologist for no reason beaten and crucified on stake on a bonfire, security are either beating felinids to death or protecting felinids, organics learn of the weakness of their flesh and yearn for the certainty of steel, borgs being unfeeling metal constructs, engineering successfully made a safe supermatter engine power setup, xenobiologist who successfully made the cure and lauded the station’s hero, antags either going desword+glue+meth on everyone or releasing romerol in the mix, and captain being a condom.

3 Likes

so basically Random Shion Event 2.0

2 Likes

I’d like to see rapid cargo bounties. Such as the bounty list increases continuously and we have to keep up with demand from Cent Comm. Find it quite boring to only have one or two bounties to do.

Also, I’ve always wanted to see what happens if the Station declare independence from NT halfway through the shift. Can the people manage to survive the on coming death squads and such?

This is pretty much what we did with Lavaland once time. Was a six hour shift and we turned the Lavaland outpost into a full station. lol

Would be more fun to have to build a station from scratch on Lavaland. Even more so if we got to all play it the round afterwards!!

1 Like

And it should spread like the shrug virus but instead they emote uwu.

Everyone is Grod

THE TRUE POLICE STATE STATION!

Chain of command is reversed excluding captain.

HoS is now 2nd highest and is expected to tend the HoP line, while also commanding SEC, ALL MUST BE KEPT IN LINE, THE STATION IS TO BE UTTERLY SECURE.

Cmo is now expected to keep all crew in best possible health, no one is allowed to be sick, hungry or otherwise injured on station. Failure to be in good health means failing to operate the station efficiently AND makes you vulnerable to threats, thus making you and by extension everyone LESS SECURE.

CE, your job is pretty much unchanged, we still need you to keep the walls intact, the atmosphere inside and the power on. but now you’re encouraged to make everything harder to destroy, break into or otherwise sabotage and get to play with a big brother is watching mindset too.

RD, RESEARCH IS SECONDARY TO A SECURE STATION AND SITUATION, KEEP YOUR EGGHEADS IN-LINE OR OTHERS WILL.

HoP, Now you get to sit in brig and ensure officers and crew are adhering to space law, otherwise its still your job to keep your sub-departments from fucking around too much and keeping people otherwise productive in their jobs.

the crew is given various minor crimes as objectives, such as getting their filthy hands on drugs so they can relax, be insulting, commit petty theft and otherwise be insubordinate in nature whenever big brother isn’t looking at them in particular.

5 Likes

That was one of my favorites events, mostly because i was the one who solved the final murder mystery lol, back then we were a little dissorganized and i think? we had baby shuttlecruise,i feel like with our current active players if we had the same exact event with some planning beforehand i.e who’s gonna be command/in charge of certain important stuff for the event to flow properly, besides that i’d say we’re a lot better roleplaying as a community so we wouldn’t have issues with the event lore stalling

I’m 100% down for any type of event that involves shuttlecruise, gateways, custom maps/ships, the other day Spockeye/Martin did a cool NT commandos vs Syndicate mobs in a map for some ghosts,i observed the end of it but it looked very cool

I feel like as long as admins have enough time to give each other a hand on an event + free time to plan it + mapping we just need to provide solid ideas and brainstorming!

I’ve read a few and we have some solid ones i’ll see if i can sit down and type some later

I think lavaland event would be cool.

Where you had to do away with the station and adapt fully to lavaland for the shift.

1 Like

How about Shion event but you throw in another Retrovirus as well, have a battle of the plagues as more and more people become Shion and some other character.

2 Likes

space station 13 hosts a public event where visitors can see what life on the station is like and what contributions it brings to Society
they have to act exemplary during this time and hide any threats under the carpet until visitors leave
service could be hosting events
science, a science fair
medical, health awareness presentations
engineering, wacky and totally safe contraptions
sec and command get to instill their prestige over someone for once in a while
God forbid something happens to those visitors or crew will be hearing from CentCom

2 Likes

Like a Tesla chamber in the bar!
@Absolucy

1 Like

I’d like to see each department have their own lil’ separate outpost and there would be a lil’ bit risky to go between them. Perhaps with medbay or Sec in the middle and Sec to be allowed to have lethals for the purpose of clearing out nearby wildlife. I also think it’d be a possibility for antagonists when people roam between station in the open vast wasteland.

Engineering would probably be split up with one mini-engineering place in each outpost. Miners would of course mine in the area. Service would most likely be added nearby the center and be partly connected, perhaps to the power grid but not the same building.

Honestly this would just make for a fun map. lol

In general I’d love to see more building and construction. So I could have a reason to make 20+ Engineering mechs with RCDs without everyone wanting to leave because one antagonist blew a 3x3 hole in the hull.

1 Like

cae ran something like this on the last one of his weekly events he had going for a bit iirc. It was pretty cool.

Idea that I saw done once and was really fun - hotel making. Gate way opens leading to a plane full of resources and tools and a lot of empty space. Crew is tasked with making a hotel there to host visiting centome officials. When I saw it done it was really fun.

3 Likes

Liking a lot of these, thank you all for sharing, keep 'em coming if you have more!

3 Likes

I finally managed to come up with one that isn’t an intentional reference.

Ok, so basically, there’s four people chosen to be… idk what to call them, tbh. They have no abilities or anything, but the shtick is that, if the four of them together, really bad shit happens, getting worse the longer they’re together. Each one of the four has a code-name related to a defining character attribute, and each one knows the code-name + identity of single other person of the four.

There would also be a team of syndicates or whatever, with the sole goal of discovering the identities of the four people and forcefully bringing them together and causing whatever calamity the admins feel like throwing at the station.

Command would also be alerted of this, and given the goal of trying to keep the four apart (although if they just try to imprison the four or something that goes against the spirit of the whole thing, something bad would happen that results in them being freed).

Both the syndicate team and command would be told of the code-names of the four (but not their identities - they have to figure that out themselves, although if nobody’s getting it, more hints could be given).

8 Likes

The witless 4 horsemen.

I really like this.

Doesn’t involve killing.

Involves a lot of people.

Sounds fun!!!

Remove Common comms and encourage other forms of communication such as finding the person, using holopads other than spamming ads, request consoles, and perhaps make all intercomms work for common or the department it is in.

I’d like to see this tied with local telecomms, this is more of a suggestion. So the Medbay comm works nearby Medbay, Service comm around Service and so on. Exceptions being Science which need comms to the Explorers and Miners. Perhaps Command and Security should have station wide comms. More distance from telecomms causes more disturbance in anything said.

Because I sort of hate that common comms can be used for everything and as the communication is text based I don’t think it fits that anyone would be fine to listen to 30+ voices in their head. Perhaps that’s why everyone is insane? lol

3 Likes