Walnut Street WRONGFULLY banned by Chiryn (real)

Title: [CKEY] banned by [Admin’s CKEY]

CKEY:
Walnut Street
Admin’s CKEY:
Chiryn
Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022/10/12
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“NRP and Self-Antag”
Appeal Reason:
I literally admitted to my wrongdoings but just because I said that my wrongdoings (wearing Swag uniform as Lawyer, talking with inaccuracies, and suiciding) were much tamer than the wrongdoings of Warden + Detective (who flashed me more than a dozen of times until their flash burnt in an attempt to keep shoving me down disposals, which ultmately failed) and that they got no questioning or punishment and yet I do, this admin somehow thinks that I (quote) “[S]ees nothing with what they’ve done and blames security.”

Additional Information:
If you’re going to ban me just because I dared to question your majesty’s supreme authority, at least don’t falsify the ban records and details.

EDIT

I, in my official capacity, am also running a campaign for moderator to help combat the tyranny that this corrupt System has created. #Walnut2022 #NOtoTyranny #SaveBee #Beestation

Since you’re appealing the ban, how about you also mention the part where you walked into the brig with your ID and face hidden, while we were discussing the use of a dangerous artifact that you immediately started dragging away? I’d say it’s pretty important as to why we were trying to kick you out of the brig. Oh also the handcuffs and legcuffs you had on you as a lawyer. The NRP probably wasn’t about the “inaccuracies” or misspellings, I’m sure the admins saw the logs of you saying “epic fail” multiple times or the “kill yourself” on security comms.

I’ll do it again and I have no regrets.

Oh poor Walnut, you know people can see your edits, right? Little orange pencil above your post is visible for people.

I did not edit it.
And if I did, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is, that’s not my fault.
And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

You barged in, tried to steal a lethal artifact for no reason, proceeded to argue you committed no crime, were let off with a warning, stuck around solely to keep spamming pointing emotes and dumb shit, everyone got fed up with you, kept telling you to fuck off and tried to push you to a point where all you do is yell “EPIC FAIL” “COPE HARDER” anytime someone failed, until we all collectively went “fuck that annoying guy” and decided to try and shove you down the garbage bin so you’d not come back - to which you kept getting out, spamming “EPIC FAIL COPE”, before being forced to leave brig when we all got tired of trying to bin you

it was pure NRP, however, if this is a first offence, I feel this should have been a lower sentence ban and not a permanent one - he didn’t actually grief or hurt, probably just need to understand to like actually roleplay

Forget it, you actively don’t give a shit nor realise why you broke many many rules lmfao

1 Like

Two wrongs do not make a right.

#NeverForget

I’m going to look into this now. Refrain from making useless comments on other threads, especially applications and appeals if you don’t want to be muted.

So, seeing as you’re a very obvious troll, I’ll keep it somewhat brief here.

The lawyer, Horologium SP, was a roundstart traitor. That’s that.

Trying to steal an arguably dangerous artifact sitting in brig, security stops you, and everything unfolds from here.
Several LRP remarks can be observed here, such as:

While yes, the security team was not proceeding in the best way possible about you, you were being majorly disruptive and OOC, and dealing with you IC was proving to be difficult. I don’t think you’re here to roleplay nor play the game properly, which prompted this ban. And now I see that I wasn’t wrong.
In the ticket you have also admitted to not reading our rules.
Nothing further needs to be said here, this appeal is not made in any good faith whatsoever.

Appeal Rejected.