Ban Type:
permanent
Ban Length:
forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-08-21 09:32:06
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Griefing the server and claiming it was an accident. Accidentally deconstructed the supermatter chamber + Accidentally N2O flooded the station. Also spoke with emotes in chat and broke character to discuss game mechanics in the same round. This ban is the result of a player report, but I was able to catch the player online to try and get an explanation:
Appeal Reason:
i takke full responsibility for my actions , it being an accident (more not knowing exactly what did what) has absoultely nothing to do with it. i am sorry and will never do this again in the future if im let back in. although if its not enough to apologize then i apologize regardless and for wasting your time
ps breaking character was to aid a new person ,as i dont know looc in the slightest. also the emote thing i dont know most i did was say honk
Additional Information:
na

Ruko just resigned, but let me go ahead and handle this. Since the premise of the ban isn’t in dispute then the permanent ban policy applies. This ban can not be appealed until 2022-08-21, and must have a vouch from another reputable server.

Furthermore I am not entirely sure how you “accidentally” deconstruct the supermatter chamber. Nor do I really understand how you “accidentally” N2O flood, although that is easier to see.