Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Dubwise

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
couple hours every day (Pacific)

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
I am a fairly active admin, also like to get involved with the community

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
I like to ghost around and experience the round from a more disjointed viewpoint, while also subtly manipulating events for a more enjoyable shift. Some of my more successful events on fulpstation have been rounds with custom antags + music to set the mood (horror rounds & Metal Gear Rounds) as well as just simple space/gateway colonization rounds while I play the FTL OST using the Admin play music command

How long have you been playing SS13?:
Since Apr 2nd, 2005

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
couldnt even tell ya

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
Very skilled, mainly in Medbay. Can do a multitude of other jobs if the situation calls for it.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Pretty damn good according to other people, also a meme according to many. A lot of negative circle jerking towards me exists stemming from a public lynching started by Hippie Hanson & Apophis773. I was on their shitlist so they ruined my rep. I was also on some really fucked up meds and mixing em with alcohol so I wasn’t in my right mind and ended up exacerbating things slightly.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Fulpstation, Fallout13 (Pre-bad deathclaw), random small servers

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Ss4gogeta0 (no longer in use)

Your strengths: I like to converse with people and help people out when they don’t know what they are doing, I also am pretty good with crisis managment and calming people down. I also am very easy going.

Your weaknesses: I can be fairly intense at times, I also have a drinking habit and can be confrontational.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Not really, I am not really the type of person who gets mad easily. I do have BPD & Manic Depression, but I won’t just get mad out of nowhere. I usually just get depressed and miserable which ends up in me grabbing some alcohol to perk myself back up.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: While not a trait, I feel staff should be more aware of what players want instead of letting the position rule over them. A lot of staff seem to forget what it is like to be a player and begin to lord over said players on a high horse with an inflated ego instead of being humble.

What makes a staff team good?: Communication and understanding are two key factors of a proper staff team, without co-ordination through communication you would have conflict and chaos on the server.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
A staff teams purpose is to work together to tackle any issue that comes up whether it is on the discord or ingame, ranging from making sure the current round goes smoothly to even helping the owner with updates (ranging from coding, iconing, mapping, etc)

What kind of player are you?:
As a crew member: I like to work towards saving people as either the CMO or a Medical doctor. Even if I am neither of those roles, I will still help those in need. Killing people and causing chaos is honestly boring.

As an antagonist: I like to do things stealthily, much like Hitman & Splinter Cell. Take things back to the old SS13 days when antags would craft a subtle chain of events to complete their objective without being detected by the crew. Tis a lost art form.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
I am unsure of what you mean by this question. Do you mean, How will I change personality-wise? or how the position will affect me as a whole? I have many years of administration experience on forums (Such as Gamespy & Gamespy Arcade) and in games, so I doubt it would affect how I conduct myself all that much. It would just be “another day on the job”.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Depends on if a ticket was submitted or not, as that sort of event could be construed as the clown doing its job of pulling pranks on the crew members. If there is an Ahelp about it, I would talk with both the HOS and Clown to figure out the “why” then shape my response accordingly.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Teleport him to admin jail as soon as possible to keep him from ruining things further, then ahelp him asking for an explaination as to why he did what he did. If he suicides & disconnects, its an immediate week long ban. If he answers back, then I will continue talking with him until I find the crux of the issue. Most likely he would get a 3 day ban and an admin note stating what he did.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Talk with him, if it was an accident as stated then no punishment will be issues, just a bit of friendly advice and possibly a magical admin fixaroo (revive and restoration of machine/turf).

Firstly, while I appreciate the time taken to apply for admin on our server… I’m going to have to politely decline this application due to your prior history administrating on other codebases.

Thank you again for the application and all the best for your future endeavors.

Spamming ahelp and saying admins suck, asking for them to vote for him also aint the best idea

Also advertised in ooc his app a few times