WaifuThread Banned By Moccha

Not Moccha, afaik moccha wasn’t online with the durand guy, this was last month, anyways, in the same round as the durand guy, i needed the help of like 3 admins to figure something out, so… yeah, it was basically that i couldn’t use my ID on a ripley i built to mine, in order to enable matinance mode, and allow me to upgrade it, and yeah, thats about it with the durand thing.

but it is besides the point, as the thing we are talking about is the guy who had an IC issue handled by an admin, leading to me getting rolebanned from an IC scenario, scenarios which are not handled by the admins

It’s fair for him to talk about it as you also mentioned this:

To be completely honest with you, this part is more important for us Head Admins than the actual ban appeal as we’re the ones who decide if an Admin did an oopsie or not. Seeing as this is not the case we can ignore this part of the ban appeal/report.

You kind of did lock him up, no? You can’t expect him to do whatever it is that YOU expect him to do.

Well, In Regards to the last thing, it would only be logical for someone who is playing on charlie station to notice the in-tact tube system north of the solar panels, which he was working on, and in fact, needed to cross to grab a few of the panels (i think), also, he would have needed to go over to the medical area in order to grab the solar tracker circuitry, meaning he would have needed to know the tube system led over there, and presumably, would have known that he could return through that tube system, however, he neglected that in favour of wasting valuable cable and breaking through. even if all of that somehow was false, it still was very dishonest and quite frankly biased of moccha to put the need to resolve the entire issue on me and me alone, where in she soley banned me for escalating it, and not him for refusing to think of other ways to enter, instead breakign the window then killing me while i was not valid, and moccha declined to address that death, instead pinning all the blame for the issue on soley me

1 Like

welp, 2 admins took on this thread and both ended up ignoring it, what’s with that?

1 Like

It’s because the ban is only 1 week long and it’s been 6 days.

that would add up to 1 day left, though

1 Like

With today being the unbanning day, if not, less than 24 hours.

yes, which would mean that there would still be time to resolve this ticket, wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Then do this @Moccha

It was resolved and the appeal denied.