Waifuthread admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): waifuthread

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): CallyyllaC#2893

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): daily for 5+ hours, MST/MDT

What changes, if any, would you bring?: None

How old are you?: 22

Why do you want to be an admin?: LRP needs admins on sometimes man, and no admin willingly joins LRP to admin

How long have you been playing SS13?: First Seen : 2019-10-07 19:47:41, Account Join Date: 2019-10-07

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: First Seen: 2019-10-07 19:47:41

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 6-8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 9

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Garrys mod servers, many discord servers

Your strengths: See forum tag

Your weaknesses: See forum tag

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: A Lot of things

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Impartial judgement

What makes a staff team good?: Impartial judgement and adminbus

What is a staff team’s purpose?: Marking things as IC issue, Adminbus, banning players who break rules

What kind of player are you?: I do my job man, that’s it, i do not disclose how i do antag

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Not at all, ez

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: IC issue

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: Roleban for a month from all engineering roles or full ban for a month

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: IC issue

I ain’t no jannie but I’ma kickstart this, though feel free to ignore me since, well, not an admeme really.

More specific?

What’ya exactly mean by that? An admin has to adminbus? Or is it a sort of skill? Or a tool?

Also seeing that you kept your answers hella simple and short (not a bad thing, I kinda did the same back when I applied plus these 3 questions really don’t help for shit), I’ma ask a few if that’s fine.

• LRP. You (as a trialmin) get on and see that a trialmin, who is currently under senior/headmin watch and may lose his trialmin spot due to plain out stupidity and lack of actual enforcing rules correctly, is “hosting” an “event”. All you can see is him constantly spawning humans, offering their bodies to ghosts, then giving them a few antag status: Space Ninja Wizard Lings, Blood Cult Gang Bosses and even Traitor and IAA at the same time (don’t fucking ask how) are roaming and killing everyone everywhere. Wat do? What approach?

• MRP. Shift start. Warden mysteriously decides to grab two laser guns and walk outside of brig, dual wielding them. Suddenly, an engineer comes in with a soap and slips the Warden with little effort, with Warden not doing anything at all to try and stop him from stealing two guns. He doesn’t even announce it on comms. What do? Any rules broken, if any?

• LRP. Clown called “■■■■■■■”. That’s it. Wat do?

friendly reminder; no need to really answer any of these but, it’s a lil’ feedback and some stuff i’m curious about.

give AA if they are felinid, bwoink if not

if the engineer was antag then no rules broken by them, but warden would be breaking head competence even though they are techincally not a head (afaik), if engineer wasn’t antag, bwoink both, engie for self-antag, warden for incompetence

just let the headmin or seinor admin handle them, aint my job to tell them to stop

I dunno if this is just me, and I ain’t an admin, but these feel like awful answers

2 Likes

oh boy this will be a ride.

2 Likes

No, they’re all great. Granting host perms now.

4 Likes

With the parts of the application Rue highlighted and the answers given to his questions, I really hope this is a meme application not meant to be taken seriously. In the event your answers and application are a serious attempt, I have to leave a -2.

T: -2

:flushed:

The main thing is, they are probably meta comming and the whole soap thing was just to trick admemes.
-2 because K̶a̶r̶e̶n̶ very bad answers and huge amount of notes and reports
T: -4

Are non admins allowed to ask questions on what they would do in situations?

Anyone can. Go nuts.

-2 this better be a joke application.

Ok since we can ask questions heres one

If a player sets a moth on fire to burn the wings and prevent them being able to do much if low grav hits then what would you do I also ask the same question but they do it because “moth”

if someone on beestation has enough IQ to come up with that move, you’re better off just spawning instagib rifles for them, they deserve it

1 Like

Application is at -6 and we can’t even tell if it was intended to be a serious application or not. If this was a serious application, I genuinely don’t recommend re-applying at a later date unless you have a major shift in views.