Vyusaris banned by llol111

CKEY: Vyusaris

Admin’s CKEY: llol111

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: LRP/MRP.

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: 01/01/9999

Ban Date: 08/26/2020

Round ID: 20453

Ban Reason: ‘Bypassed the word filter to say the n word, after being warned about this. THEN disconeted without a word when bwoinked. Appeal on the forums.’

Appeal Reason: Due to a current error in the new byond update, i was uVnable to reply to the Admin’s bwoink, or speak in deadchat. The ban reason is totally fine, but i do not like the fact that i was unable to defend myself or explain what i was doing solely because the game did not allow me to. I tried sending a message in order to tell the admin that i was going to leave the game and then return in order to fix this and be able to message him, but he took this as me leaving mid-bwoink, which i technically true but out of context.

Additional Information:

1 Like

@llol111 should be able to shed some light here

Please use the correct format for your ban appeal.

I have never typed a single word in this forum and my IQ is a lukewarm 28 i cannot understand you.

1 Like

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/ban-appeals-format-and-policies/47/3
Click the link, and change what you typed in the post to match the template for ban appeals

I’m not typing all that. Would rather stay banned.

Title: CKEY Banned by Admin CKEY

CKEY:

Admin’s CKEY:

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:

Ban Type:

Ban Length:

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):

Round ID:

Ban Reason:

Appeal Reason:

Additional Information:

how not to get unbanned 2020
step one: not follow the guide thing
step two: be a dick to admins

1 Like

As i have said before, my small brain cannot comprehend simple commands. All i know is to say slurs, be annoying and self-antag.

6 Likes

Aight so … are you gonna stop saying slurs if i unban you?
The reason to perma is due to DC on disconect, to force a conversation here.
If it was some kinda byond error thats aight.

I’m not typing all that. Would rather stay banned.

made me think this’d be the easiest appeal ever, but looks like its properly filled out now.

If you understand why you were banned and agree to improve, I’ll unban you since the ban time would be up by now.

Unfortunately i have learnt nothing from this and will most likely say slurs again in the future. A ban would be fine.

2 Likes

Admirable honesty.

Appeal again when you feel ready to improve your behaviour.
No hard feelings.

Ok to be honest I don’t like slurs but you’re pretty based for being so honest.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.