Vylen banned by Arrfur

CKEY: Vylen

Admin’s CKEY: Arrfur

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both servers

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019-11-02

Round ID: 8651

Ban Reason: Detonated a large suicide bomb as non-antag then D/C’d straight after. This is perma because of the fast D/C.

Appeal Reason: My rEspecially here.eason for applying here is mainly that I don’t want to get permabanned. It’s only one server I’am playing for the moment (MRP one).

Additional Information: I did stupid thing but I really wanted to test that bomb at myself (I was ending my game for that day). I really haven’t thought that I might do such a big breach with that. I even registered here especially to appeal for that ban. It would be awesome if ban might be changed to normal lenght one or even might be changed to any other type of ban.

Ok good, just wanted to have you appeal here to admit that you did a dumb, doing something like that then D/C’ing is a big bad no no.

I’ll remove it now since you’ve already served the time enough
Thanks for the response, please use the bomb range or use lavaland to to test explosives when non-antag, or atleast dont D/C straight after lmao :white_heart:

1 Like

Ohh. Good. Thank you sir ^^
And thanks with idea with lavaland! It’s really good idea ^^

1 Like

The bomb explosion size max cap is far larger on lavaland, so watch out for that.