Voxel model poll 2 : sons of liberty

Howdy Bee station.

I have returned with the blessings of the digital art gods and am ready to uplift your ugly mugs marvelous characters off their restrictive 2d planes and unto the ever confusing to their 2d Minds heavenly ascension that is 3d voxeline models.

It’s the same decision plan as before, but for those of you who didn’t read or participate in that Poll, the rules and instructions are simple.

Take a screen shot of your / a character from all sides, in good lighting conditions, as you prefer them and submit them here to me.

Who ever recives the most Likes on their posted character will recive my entreatment and their sprites shall become the basis for a new model.

THERE ARE SOME CATCHES HOWEVER

I have already promised to make an apid Research Director, a Martin Buzz (Hey @RKz, I haven’t forgotten my promise to you)
Additionally, there is the already completed ascension of Phil smith. (@TeomanTheGreat_Phil)
I have also completed work on my mining fit.
This means that I will not be modeling another Engineer, Miner or Scientist, there are large other number of visually distict jobs and departments, choose one and be immortalized as the 3d archetype for it.

Additionally I have modeled a human, a moth and have the apid spot reserved for Martin, so I will favor those who submit Lizard folk and Felinids next.

With that said, as is tradition, I will also enclose some of my most recent work.

PKA turn gif

Previously on my last post, people said I should make more Item voxel models.

Here’s a PKA, re-created with various front and back view point details added.

Oh look, It’s kerlin again, wearing a mining uniform.

Gygax thing I guess, cause I still need to get it done.

Anyhow that’s everything for now Bee station

3 Likes

just realised you ask for ALL sides oof

2 Likes

force beestations beloved quarterlord into the third dimension kicking and screaming or you smell

6 Likes

he wishes to exist

5 Likes

Have you ever considered an IPC? Because you totally should.
Screenshot (1097)
(They have a cool jacket and pants)

2 Likes

13 Likes

Has-Many-Faces, wears several different wigs but is a HOP for this
(also, ignore the prosthetic. forgot to disable it, the white is also smoke from her cigar)
((EDIT 6/13/22; I just realized she’s wearing a captains backpack, not a HOP’s! Very dumb mistake on my end.))

1 Like

This is indeed a great submission, though I’d ask for all 4 sides.

Taylor Fisher has been added to the voxline que

RKz did ask on your behalf already, though with this Ref I can now accelerate my plans

@JGatling , respectfully.
WHA’T INDA FUHCK IS DAT?

Hop Lizzard in Wig, Ight, I’m gonna get RGC’s done and jump off from there

And thus begins the work.

3 Likes

I took more pictures please ignore the funniest from holding items.
Screenshot (1161)
Screenshot (1159)
Screenshot (1160)
Screenshot (1158)
Also I totally didn’t have a medical doc stumble across my pictures and interrogate me.

4 Likes

good to see the expanded number of views.

At last it is my time to shine and become curator representative for the grand 3d world
north
west
east
south
I also advise others to use the ingame camera for high res screenshots

5 Likes

So far, with regards to how the que is looking as per the rules of the Poll.

@taylor is in the lead with 4 Likes, he is the Qm, so that will basically knock Cargonia as a department off the list for a while, but also a human, BORING but he has the most likes regardless.

Second in the Que is @spockye, whom in spite of the fact that he is tied with two others, I have promised to make Martin Spes for a while now.

Sharing Second place in the Poll is @super12, @RussianGenCoke and @WhereAmI I’ll do a coin flip to determine if I’ll do IPC or Lizzard, then another if lizard to determine who between Super and Russian gets the third place in que.

In last place is @taste_of_a_liar, with the unfortunate state of only having my favor per this poll’s predisposition to various Non-humans, given I’ve already made one.

The “honorable mention” goes to @Jgatling for acquiring 6 likes overall, which according to the rules would qualify him for first place BUT by god if it doesn’t sumon an unsettling feeling in my stomach and hands to look at let alone think of modeling the flesh simulacra

I do not yet consider these results final however, if any of you want to tell your friends (and help me shill my voxel modeler status) to sway the odds in your favor, by all means. I’ll begin work on the characters in earnest after I’ve made a PDA, ID, and a science scanner model, which should last me the weekend, which means you have until june 6th to get those stats up.

6 Likes

UPDOOT time

I’ve been abit Lax in my efforts, busy with IRL stuff.
But here’s a quick WIP.

Head, basic Cargo body and sandals are done, working on the cloak, will make a jacket, satchel and will probably add shades

5 Likes

The standard Issue NT satchel, a compact design that utilizes the Patented “Fully variable” tm sling strap with the exact “Super adjustable ergonomic pad” tm found on NT issue duffle bags as well, but with a compact, Canvas/Nylon hybrid weave made to be similarly durable to the slightly bulkier backpacks and Duffles.

the Standard issue “drab stream” is a step up in style with only a minor sacrifice in long term use comfort over the “grey tide” standard issue backpack and is widely considered superior for it’s more discrete shape and faster sling access.

4 Likes

Looks nice!

1 Like

All NT cloaks come with a simple, yet crucial hidden folds that connect to and behind the fastening Chain and bulked up collar area connected to it, this allows for backpacks, satchels and somehow even dufflebags to be looped around and through discretely.
The purpose this serves is of the upmost importance, Cosmetic and Aesthetic excellence.

4 Likes

Taylor fisher’s ascension to 3D is complete.

See and observe the FULL turn about Here, additionally I have made the Character File available on the NG file Dump.

7 Likes

human flesh can now make walls and doors and floors. add when?

When you complete the following.

- make my redone contract for my character permeant and offical.
- Defeat and reform the Naming convention guide lines.
- Get a profile picture Nosnek jeez.
- divise a profile picture for crossed fall involving intersecting bridges and chasms or ravines.

alternatively cough up the blueprint for the Power A enhanced Xbox remote so I can fix the drift in my right stick

Only then and no sooner

1 Like

taylor fisher enters the third dimension. I am more powerful than you could possibly imagine now

1 Like