Voxel art 5. Its fuckin back baby!

damn it’s been MONTHS since I’ve posted anything Voxeline. am losing my touch? no I just don’t have alot of time and am very stressed, college is stressful, trying to find a job for your line of work getting out of college is also stressful who knew?

Here’s afew pictures of what I’ve been up to recently.

Along with some neat little things I made a while back, but never got around to properly showing off.

Satchels'n'bags SS13-0
Satchels'n'bags SS13-1
Satchels'n'bags SS13-2
Satchels'n'bags SS13-3
Satchels'n'bags SS13-4

Some nice Isometric renders of Satchels and an isolated Isometric render of the engineering backpack.

Finally I did a second, more casual version of Kalavi, featuring a prosthetic limb.

The plans Voxel work wise look as follows.

Get Durand done.
Get characters and the results of the the Voxel model poll No.2 done. in no set order, but leaning towards:

1. PDA (ver2)
  2. Roomba (@WhereAmI)
  3. Has-Many-Faces (@taste_of_a_liar)

I’m also willing to add more characters and items, So here’s the rules regarding that:

• Items take priority over new characters.
  • The Item or character in question must be provided in a clear picture, preferably with characters having all 4 views available.
  • Bonus points for providing color pallets.
  • no multi-sprite requests, one request per person. (looking at you @JGatling, I am never doing flesh station, get templates and do it yourself.)

It’s the second verse, same as the first, you probably saw rules like this coming.

Mentioning templates however I am inclined to release a number of pieces of voxel art as templates so Ya’ll can get some Voxel stuff goin yoselves if you are so inclined, I’ll probably drop this info on FULP station too, since It’s been 2 ish years that I’ve posted Voxel art here and I even stole @ValuedEmployee’s Plusie job for a bit, I’m disappointed by the lack of Voxel art bootlegs floating around but what can I say other than I haven’t paid anyone.

9 Likes

INDEED.

2 Likes

Little does he know I never stopped! (Just been doing it elsewhere) :sunglasses:

I never implied that you did stop, but yeah where have you been with those?

oh hell yeah this is sick!! i completely forgot I posted faces for that thread :pleading_face:

Manuel’s discord!

WIPITY

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.