CKEY: votetrump2020

Admin’s CKEY: pixelman77

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: all

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-01-10

Round ID: 25930

Ban Reason: no ERP or creepy content on here.

Appeal Reason: it isn’t even ERP content, no ERP actually occurred. it’s just 1 sentence I announced over comms in order to make people laugh. clown can joke, it’s the clown’s job.

Additional Information: the admin even changed the ban reason after he realized how stupid it was, removing the quote entirely and just kept the “no erp or creepy content allowed here”. just imagine if people were being banned for saying “i do your mom”

“no ERP or creepy content. “mime, don’t worry, after you get out I will let you do my 7 years old clown sister”” is the initial ban reason before the admin changed it, btw.

So you dont find letting people “do” your 7 year old sister creepy content? :thinking:

word “creepy” isn’t even mentioned in the rules.

and how do you ban someone for being creepy wtf

By useing the ban pannel

3 Likes
  1. Be Excellent to Each Other

Be patient with players and try to assist them, especially new ones.
Don’t harass players or staff in OOC or outside the game. You have some wiggle room in character (IC), but expect IC consequences.
No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors. This rule is a zero-tolerance rule and will be met with an unappealable permanent ban from both servers. We may or may not share the logs so others can laugh at you. Go to a containment server if you want to ERP.
“Toeing the line” is not permitted. Do not try to bypass the rules by bending them or ignoring the rule’s intention.
Racial and homophobic slurs are not permitted.

If you don’t break written rule but you break the conception behind it it’s pretty much the same.

Regardless, there is still Admin discretion rule.

I am pretty much sure admin changed it to not post and promote such behavior.

“I do your mom” is different from " will let you do my 7 years old clown sister"
Both unfunny, but one illegal and disgusting as a concept.
I wouldn’t say that “joking” this was is clowns job, and duty.
It makes everyone uncomfortable and thus should not be allowed

Reminder that this server contains minors.

within the context that i successfully tricked the sec into arresting the mime, it was funny.

how does removing my actual quote condemn such behavior? it actually just provides less reason as to why i was banned, at least from what i’m thinking here

the whole point of me telling that to the mime over comms was to taunt him so he would continue trying to shove me

it’s not polite to imply that other people are child molesters

is being icly impolite not ok

there are certain words you can not say regardless of context

ok send me over the rule that states that

guess “do” is too hard of a word

we don’t casually call one another things like pedophile around here.

we call eachother autists, dent-skulls, shitbrains… not pedophiles

No, I edited it because posting your quote directly on the ban page is not a very good idea.

Common sense is expected, what you posted might not be ERP, but it is surely creepy amd as Naevi said breaking the concept of the rule is still breaking the rules. This server contains minors and we do not tolerate such content here.

Denying this because other admins have already posted their opinion.