Vorak Admin Aplication

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):

Vorak

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):

Vorak

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):

I play on and off all day with some pauses cet(+1)

What changes, if any, would you bring?:

I Don’t really Think I would change much other than being an admin during low pop where there usually is no admins on.

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:

because I Think we need more admins during the European time zone and I Think that I can help with that.

How long have you been playing SS13?:

about 4 months

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:

Same as Before (350hours)

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

I would say like a 4 or 5. I am familiar with all departments but Medical and sec.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:

3 I have played around with the admin Tools on a private server and have at least a basic understanding of what they do

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:

I was admin on a roleplaying discord server for a couple of months last year but it has since then disappeared due to some infighting between the admins and the GM from Before I became admin

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:

Nope

Your strengths:

I have experience with kids (swim instructor) and I am generally calm and collected thinking about the consequences Before I act on something

Your weaknesses:

ADHD(ADD)

sometimes it can take a while for be to answer things due to me other thinking it

I really don’t want to disturb people unless it is necessary

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:

when someone ignores me when I am trying to teach them something

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:

the ability to see all sides of an issue and to know the rules that the person is supposed to make decisions from.

What makes a staff team good?:

Cohesion; a staff team needs to be able to work together as a team. so having personal distaste for other people or groups of people in the staff team can ruin the entire thing and make it impossible for them to effectively administrate. a staff team where everyone is extremely competent but none of them can see Eye to Eye will not be able to achieve the same results than a staff team made up of people with moderate confidence but can work together

What is a staff team’s purpose?:

To maximise the enjoinment of all the players using the rules to achieve this.

What kind of player are you?:

I Usually keep to myself and work on long term Projects. I will normally stay away from direct conflict and try to help people whenever I can

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:

I don’t know really I might become more focused on interacting more with people and teaching things

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:

if it is a traitor objective I would teleport it into the HoS locker and subtly message to the HoS where it is. I would then Bwoink the Clown and tell him that he should not do that as it might be a traitor objective and a very valuable item. then note him so other admins knows he has done it Before if he does a similar thing again

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

I would put him in A prison so he cant do any more damage then look at if he has notes about doing similar things. if he has then it is a perma but if it is the first time and he seams to understand that what he did was wrong I would go for around a week ban and a month engineering ban. this is because the things he did it is no way it could not have been deliberate. as while you can accidentally put plasma into distro and dragging an open plasma tank. doing both at the same time is extremely unlikely for it to be accidental and even if it was the effects it has are so sever so that does not matter

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:

as it was an honest mistake I would say IC and try to explain what he did wrong in in deadchat
Aditional Info
As baldir is my brother I will not take anny tiket realting to him

You WILL get ignored a lot. It’s gonna happen.

Absolute fucking truth right here. This does make a team good.

You will have to have some direct conflict. Some people lie.

I don’t like the note part, but alright.

I really don’t like that there wasn’t a perma. Pretty much ALWAYS griffer.
\

Good enough. For now, due to some of the answers, -1. But answer these 3 questions for LRP. I’m not good enough with mrp to make questions about them.

First one. Clown out here, makes meth pills, force feeds 4 people pills. What do? They ODed.

Second one. Sec officer. Brigs someone for 5 minutes after they got access from hop to walk into sec. IC? What do?

Third. Traitor.Before completing his obj, he kills 3 people in pursuit of his obj. Gets obj, then murders about 75% of the station. What do?

Did you mean overthinking, or what did you mean by that?

This happens a lot. Start playing some Getting Over It so it doesn’t make you a saltfest.

Question time.

• MRP. You are playing as a security borg in crewsimov, only admin on. You arrest a crewmember. Accidentally forget he’s barefoot and drag him over glass, causing him minor brute damage and to start bleeding. He ahelps it. What do you do?

• LRP. Wizard buys and spawns three Slaughter Demons. The 3 of them gang up on wizard before ganging up on the crew, killing literally half of the station. Wat do? IC? Rules broken?

• LRP. You ban a guy for 6 days due to him using detective’s revolver to execute 3 assistants without Captain’s consent. He PMs you on discord and talks to you about how he didn’t mean it and that he was a bit tipsy and apologies profusely. What do you do?

OK I am not familiar with LRP but I will try

I understand that and it is more that I get very frustrated when people are ignoring me trying to help but it is not to the Point that I do things because of it

The clown is effectively killing the people with no reason so I would warn him not to do it again and depending on what he did after he feed them the pills. if he took them to medbay to heal them it might be a month but if he you force feed him them and then left it is a perma

As sec is a restricted area it would be IC to give a person a brig time of about 5 mins using space law as a guideline as the hop giving you access to somewhere does not necessarily mean you are allowed to go there

On LRP I would say it is valid as long as he killed them in pursuit of his objective and after he completed one of his objectives murderboning is allowed

I sometimes take some time answering questions as I Think about all the consequences what I say can have. which can lead to a considerable delay

If it was someone else playing the borg I would bwoink him and tell him that he isn’t alowed to do anything that hurts crewmembers under crewsimov. But as it is me playing I Think I would ask for Another admin to come on to handle the ticket or if that is unavailable apologise to the person ask him to make an admin/player report about it as I don’t Think I can judge myself fairly

As their objectives is kill the person the summoned them and kill everyone else I would say that it us valid for them to kill the wizard and half the crew. unless I am Reading their objectives wrong they should not be teaming up with eachother as they are not a team but as it is lrp I would say IC as they did not really break anny rules in killing people and there is no rules for not killing people. but I would keep an Eye on them to se if they are using metacoms to cordinate as that would be breaking rule 6 and would make them valid for a perma

Your account your responsibility so unless he appeals it on the forums he is not getting unbanned. and doing that would be me much less open to unbanning the person as the rules and systems are there for a reason and trying to circumvent that is not cool

I’m not liking some of the answers. -2.

Realy intrested in what awnsers you dislike

Had a few people edit their answers when I do that. So maybe once it’s all said and done.

Ok I am just verry intresting in what the faults in my resoning are Acording to you. I understand that you dislike the plasma flood awnser and that is understandable but I wanted to leave some room in the awnser if the person understood what they did was wrong and my defult was perma. As I said in the original post.
The others I am not so shure as I don’t realy know lrp and is more focused on mrp.

Gonna give it a -1 for now.

Minus the grammar, I personally find all answer good ‘n fair.

Again, grammar is key. You need to fix that up a bit. +1.5

+2 I feel like you could be a great addition to the staff team, mainly to handle mrp related stuff since we need more active staff members there

I’ll give +1.5 answers are mediocre and yeah I do feel you could be good on the MRP side.

T = 2

I’ll give a +1, the answers seem fine to me, and in my very honest opinion, bass, you should say which ones you don’t like, as you can easily see if, when and how people edit it. All you’ve said is you don’t like it, which means they don’t even have a chance to improve.

I mean rue was like “bass no don’t” last time I did. It’s this one.

While this is good and all we need people to not just off load work to other admins. He never really answered the question at all. It’s not a good answer. Plasmaflooding obviously wasn’t good. Honestly? Probably can improve now that I think about it. I’ll change mine to a 0.

edit: also we need lrp admins more usually.

solid choice for administration

Can you tell us anything about any of these accounts?

baldirodenson
darek143
sasukexsakura1337
acensti
iwillhelpyou
numbersmason
tphok
mrpretzel

Baldirodensen is my brothers acount. And we play on about the same times with some diferences. And became trailmin last week. The rest I don’t know about from the top of my head.

if the list is from related Ckeys it might be other acounts using the school wifi as I use that during the Days. as I have no real recolection of anny of those Ckeys other than Baldir

Bumping this as I realy whant this to be finished eather way

You don’t seem to have a solid grasp of the English language and combined with ADHD (no offense) you’re going to have a really hard time wrangling with rule lawyers. To save everyone from future embarrassment, I’ll be voting with a -2.