Vivyan Armstrong Feedback

Hey hey people.
Vivyan Armstrong, the doc of both kinds here to keep your crew safe and shout at security for being security. Tell me what you think of Vivyan! Is there anything I can do better?

12 Likes

Actually interracted several times with you over a while and a range of characters, most recently as Caesar and I have to say I really enjoy roleplaying with you. I appreciate the fact you actually provide proper reactions and allow for genuine rp and situations to arise from your character and the way they go about the shift, lovely player to play with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has yet to shout at the Head of SEC reform, has definitely healed the head of SEC reform, 10 out of 10. Would seek treatment of grievous injury for self or others caused by SEC action.

1 Like

I’m very disappointed in you, you meatbag…

1 Like

The best co-host a radio hosst could get! 10/10!

1 Like

instructions unclear
I might or might have not misused “Omnizine in a bottle” (patent pending) and overdosed captain on omnizine
10/10

1 Like

They remembered my name once :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

tried to help me make the station a better place

10/10 businesswoman

*handshake

1 Like

Very good doctor knows what shes doing! I am very afraid when im playing sec and i see her 0.0, doesnt like seccies it seems. Besides that a very enjoable character to have in round good rp good skills in the jobs and always a interesting interaction when dealing with her 10/10

2 Likes

Odessa and Viv are imortal besties.

No way you can be better.

You’re the best!!

Love!

1 Like

Vivyan is a amazing charater, wether shes making meth, treating the just sliced up captain, cooking!, or more, she always interacts with those around her and generally tries to make sure everyone has had a good time, im pretty sure the art posted below can symbolize the atmosphere vivyan brings, you did amazingly playing this charater you beautiful son of a bitch!

(Art by luxlator!)

3 Likes

Vivyan is my favorite buff woman. Helped Anxiety and Aaron be what they are today. Gave Anxiety tons of therapy, and goes along with Anxiety (Except for when she’s security). One of the few humans Andromeda can stand.

*scribbles on her clipboard

*scream
postmustbe15characters

fun character to steal hats from/ get hats stolen from also YOU!!! :frog:

2 Likes