Virgin Cloner vs. Chad Revival

If there is no captain hop is the captain so he does technically own the place.

Also why go into the armoury when you could just buy the guns and stuff you need from cargo?

I meant before he becomes captain.

Literally cannot tell you how many times I’ve had to arrest the head of personnel for just walking in and taking stuff. Some people don’t even do that, because they’re shitsec, and being inside the armory justifies “lethal force” which means curb stomping him instead of critting and arresting him.

Then the hop clearly demonstrates criminal incompetence. You have the service budget my dude! You could probably get the medical or science budgets if you asked! Then wops you got the money to buy all the guns you can dream of

All I want to say is that cloning is good as a last resort, especially upgraded. No one wants to wait 5 minutes to go back just to wait another minute in cryo. A good surgeon can get an unclonable(not husked) body and make it clonable in minutes. Medical Doctors are too spoiled by the “perfect” cloning.

P.S. Sec mad.

What the last resort should normally be is if botanists ever make it is the revival pods, which all you really need to do is just need to mutate cabbage and then inject the pod with blood from a corpse and blam new person, there also alot more safer since medbay has a tendency to blow up each and every round and one of the only areas which doesn’t get blown up often is botany cuz no one gives a shit about botanists unless they make Kudzu