Viny1 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Viny1.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

The catmins are growing.

farewell, lost mentor, farewell ye drifted soul

Mega chad?
Has my +1 vote of confidence, unironically, I love this guy.

he’s alright for a brony

that’s an unconfirmed rumor

I love viny a lot, I relate to him a lot, and his potential for growth is SUBSTANTIAL

ONE TO WATCH? PROBABLY

anyone who admins on lrp consistently (or hell, semi-consistently) gets my respect

Yea I blundered pretty hard on that ban, pretty sure i mostly ended up fixing it in the end though even if it looks like a mess.

1 Like

Great admin so far

:+1:

Honestly a very cool admin

Also has no qualms with my 1-hour button pressing policy, so double points.

Great guy, fun as a meme-admin but resolves notes swiftly and to the point too. A pillar that holds up LRP rounds with fun gimmicks and answering prayers.

1 Like

Does not seem to be a shitmin from my experience with him, luv it.

honestly. not impressed by them. they gave a traitor a TC trade for complete invisibility and let the person just kill. he didnt even show up on HUDs, claimed he wouldnt kill, then killed the captian. also, didnt even charge all the persons TC

Edit: yknow, i changed my mind. the guys pretty cool, seeing what they did in the next round. yeah, guys just trying to let people have fun.

As far as I’m aware you were the only casualty due to him wanting your id the first time and you walking into his space escape portal the second time and i spoke with him about that afterwards both times and he even saved you from the portal incident. Ill admit it could have been handled much better than it was as I should have given him a form of trackable clothing from the start and I should have also announced it to the crew he existed but otherwise all that was suppose to be done was get his steal objectives and at most dick with people and im sorry it didnt work out that way for you or anyone else that was possibly involved in being killed. I dont think i will be trying this method again in the future as it seems to be more of a pain than its worth.

1 Like

Wrong. I was not let killed, I was given tracking, I had sensors on, I killed captain since brig phys was nearby, TC was not all because he joined midround and it was my fault.

AGAIN, I NEVER BONED, I KILLED CAPTAIN FOR PDA TO COMPLETE OBJECTIVES WHICH IS NORMAL.

Very based and active on LRP, give him full admin perms finally :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I’m glad you changed your thoughts on me and again I apologize for how that round ended up for you, It was not my intentions for anyone to be harmed during that round but mistakes happen and I feel I’ve learned from it.

1 Like

Goes above and beyond in the line of duty and is honestly just a joy to be around.

Update after some more time on the server : might be one the best admins i had the pleasure of dealing with.

1 Like