Video Games (That Aren't SS13) Thread

It will take a very long time to list all the games, so I’ll just send you a screenshot.

Most of the games here are where you can just relax, for example theHunter, Powerwash simulator and etc. Story games, roguelikes and sandboxes are more suitable for my preferences. I even bought Ps4 once just to play all parts of the Uncharted game. Classics are also present here.
In short, pure flex.

Fuck I love that game.

Absolute masterpiece

4 Likes

I loved outer wilds, any clue if the new DLC is any good?

2 Likes

Haven’t checked it out.

Fuck it I’ll buy it today when I get home

dwarf fortress

2020202020202020deaddwarfs

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s amazing, buy it

2 Likes

Prey 2017 deserved to be played by more people. One of my favourite immersive sims, feels a bit like a mix of deus ex and dishonoured (makes sense considering it’s by arkane studios).

3 Likes

got outer wilds and it’s dlc for free from a guy on the discord, felt good :smug:

1 Like

prey was awesome i loved it

1 Like

Sseth Video on Highfleet

This sounds really really interesting

RDR 2 and Disco Elysium. Best games I’ve ever played, I replay them every year too.

2 Likes

Can agree on both, loved my time with them, and are coincidentally the last two games I completed.

hey hey people 202020202020200202

1 Like

Defo the classics, i play alot of modded MC and modded terraria every so often, otherwise
-Rimworld
-Risk of rain2
-CDDA
-Caves of qud
-Factorio

3 Likes

Fuck I forgot about qud :pensive:

Just got that from the current steam sale, looks pretty good.

Yes. Absolutely play Disco Elysium. Easily one of my favourite games of all time. A masterpiece in every sense of the word.

2 Likes

Rain World
Lisa: The Painful
Outer Wilds
Ever good
Enter the Gungeon
Ultrakill
Oneshot
Dyson Sphere Program

1 Like

Space station 14

:trol: