Valid Hunting Geneticist/Monkey Report

In-game report:

CKEY: DatBoiTim

Your Discord: DatBoiTim#1337

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Sentient Monkey, though I believe they came from genetics.

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 5/28/2023

Round Number: 44236

Rules Broken: 1, 2

Incident Description: So I was doing some antag (Incursion Team) stuff. Emagging a few bots. Monkey walks up to me and offers me a genetics item. Also pretty sure this monkey showed off a Geneticist ID earlier, but cannot confirm if same monkey.

Flash forward later, they’re walking with sec, who moves to arrest me. Monkey, for whatever reason, has a spear, and starts stabbing the shit out of me while sec arrests me mostly as normal(myself being non-combative).

Monkeyfying yourself is bad roleplay, I’ve seen staff say that before several times.

Walking with a spear and lethally helping to arrest people with sec, also pushing the lines of what is acceptable.

Additional Information:
No changelings, so this wasn’t a changeling being funny.

3 Likes

Not sure if this was same round, but a geneticist monkey with a chaplain brass spear came around and started randomly trying to kill me and the botanists during halo cult when I was with botanists as chef. I ended up killing and feeding it to the gibber under the assumption it was a monkified cultist, given the total collapse of command and imminent narsie at the time. Definitely a shitter genet

3 Likes

Nope different round. No cult that round.

Granted it was some kind of fancy spear. But that does make me concerned that this is a recurring thing…

Hey there! Sorry for letting this sit for as long as it did.

After going through the round logs, I have confirmed everything that was said here. Action has been taken.

Thanks for reporting this, even if it took an age and a half to process!

1 Like