User1069 Player Report

CKEY: Gilgax

Your Discord: Gilgax#1777

Offender’s CKEY: user1069

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ramon Heisenberg

Server (Sage or Acacia): Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 16-06-2022

Round Number: 38741

Rules Broken: Mix of 2 No Powergaming and 9 Do Not Self-Antag, perhaps some 1 You Must Roleplay?

Incident Description:
As a corpo AI on low pop acacia, I was just hoping to do a little spying and chill, maybe some bounty hunting if I got bored. Ramon joins as curator, immediately wants to try building his own room in space. Alright. They get a hardsuit from CE (after threatening to break windows to get one), an RCD and a PKA.
I get distracted, next time I see them, they broke the window to the sec locker room to get back onto the station wanting materials for his RCD. I say that’s alright let him into EVA, but as a trade, please fix the window you broke. They did not, claiming it was a waste of materials on his RCD.
Then it gets a bit foggy (5 hour shift and all) but next thing I remember, he’s breaking windows in science to spite me due to my laws. CE mentions they’re a menace and I ask if they want them arrested and the CE proclaims he feels threatened by them enough not to want to conduct an arrest themselves.
After them threatening the station and me some more, I see them in in chemistry, where they proclaim that there are no grenade casing so he starts making some. They produce chloral hydrate, so I ask them if they’re making knockout gas grenades, they say yes, I tell the crew to wear internals so he proclaims he will use deadly grenades instead.
At this point, I ask the CE if he wishes me to use a securitron to detain them with no human interaction necessary. CE gives me the go ahead. I set a securitron headed there on detain mode and set them to arrest. The plan was to remove any dangerous contraband and let them go so they couldn’t blow shit up, and I told that to the CE. Before the CE’s done searching them, Ramon went catatonic. Round comes to an end a couple hours later, non-antag.

Additional Information: I don’t believe Ramon is here to roleplay and his antics are just an annoying distraction that I had to keep an eye on, so I couldn’t pay attention to the 3 miners dead to the hierophant, or the funny mime antics. Also I might be missing some antics of theirs since, again, 5 hours shift, but I ahelped. Twice. And atted admin help on discord to no response. 5 more reports where ahelps never get answered and I’ll submit my mod application :triumph:

4 Likes

Little 9 day bump with news:

Might want to close the report unless they try to explain the perma on the forums.

Given the nature of the above ban and this players playtime there’s a fairly reasonable chance they will attempt to (likely successfully) appeal.

I’ll go over this sometime™ just to establish a record of their actions.

2 Likes

Investigated and documented. Can’t exactly punish them given their current ban though.