Ban Type:
Server Ban
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date:
2021-07-13 13:32:32
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“What are you doing?” “Being evil” Low hour account going Scientist and right to toxins, picking a fight with another scientist. Already proven to be a recurring problem on other servers.
Appeal Reason:
Okay, well first off. I shall say the rules I broke at the time of me griefing;

Rule 1. - I did not roleplay one bit, just attacked a scientist for no reason.

Rule 3. - I did not do my job once at all, I remember putting on a space suit for no reason and looking for someone to kill.

Rule 7. - I started to attack someone and ruin their round by distracting them and killing them, which was not being excellent at all.

Rule 8. - I griefed and attacked a player with the intent to kill.

Rule 9. - I attacked someone with a saw, trying to kill them while not being an antagonist. So I was being a self-antagonist there.

I have stated all of the rules I believe I broke at the time of me griefing, please tell me the ones I may have missed.

Now time for the appeal.

When I griefed on bee station, I was just about 2 weeks playing ss13 at the time.
So I had no clue that servers had rules and I didn’t even understand what the term “antagonist” was.

I just thought for some stupid reason, that you could act like a bad guy for no reason since I knew ss13 was a RPG. Hence why I said to the admin, “Being evil”, I did not mean to sound cheeky or rude in any way. I just believed that I was allowed to do that, and completely understand now why you thought I was a griefing account at the time.

It has been about a year since I have been banned and I have learned how to be a better player on ss13. I know now there is rules for every server, which I make sure to read before I join them, aswell as having common sense when playing and not to act like a dick to anyone.

You said in my previous appeal, that I would need a vouch from another server, I believe YogStation or perhaps maybe even Paradise Station would vouch for me.

Then again I am not entirely sure of their opinion of me. Being honest, I do have a few notes on YogStation, and I was banned from Paradise once for valid hunting. I did appeal after I got that ban, so there’s that at least.

I am deeply sorry for ruining that scientists round back then and acting like a 3 year old in my previous game ban appeal.

Thank you for your time.
UrgBlurg

3 Likes

Heyo
this reads decently well so far. Time to appeal has passed, and you already have an idea of where you could get a vouch.

verry good!
You should make sure though, and ask an admin on either server (or both i guess) if they’d be willing to vouch. Then just get back to me with something like “yea, admin [name here] on yog said he’d vouch”, and we’ll confirm on our own.

Once the vouch is coverd, i dont see why not.

3 Likes

So, I asked two admins on Paradise Station if they would vouch for me. One of them did not reply and the other said no because I have a active antagonist ban aswell as 11 notes over a year. Which does not sound too good.

I also asked some admins on YogStation if any of them would be willing, only one has replied and said they are not going to vouch for me because they do not know what I am like in game, which is an understandable response. No other YogStation admins have replied to me.

So I worry that I may not be able to get a vouch from an admin for you.
But the overall problem with getting a vouch from an admin with previous bans on other servers aswell as notes, is that I do not sound very good to have on a server, and no admin would want to vouch for someone like me onto another server…

I presume after you reading this, you wouldn’t want me back at BeeStation either… which I completely understand.

I guess I’ll keep trying to find an admin from some server I have played on and get them to vouch for me.

Until then…
UrgBlurg

2 Likes

Heyo
once again im positively suprised by the effort put in

Strictly speaking you cant get in without a vouch
but, depending on how many hours you put in in that time, 11 notes in a year sounds pretty good to me. So thats a bit odd to me.

Since i apprechiate the effort put into the write up and such here, i’ll do my own digging with those servers as a special treat. I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

The admin said I have been playing for 250 hours.

From what I hear, 11 notes within 250 hours is bad.

Right, I’ve heard back.
You have roughly 250-ish Hours on both servers, and handfull of notes on each.

Thats not a stellar record, but its definitely not super awfull either. If you had that kind of record with with few or no bans between notes here, i certainly wouldnt think of you as someone that needs to be removed for quality mainainence.

Sadly it is indeed good not enough to inspire either of the other servers to issue a clear vouch, and policy is policy. So you will have to come back at some later date with a a proper vouch.
Try to put in semi-regular hours and keep your nose clean for a while, you’ll proabbly be able to get one.

I will say that i see and aprechiate the effort you have to put into this appeal, it definitely leaves me with a somewhat positive impression. If you take a looksee at other appeals, you’ll find they are severley lacking in comparison.

You can open another appeal at anytime if you aquire a vouch.

1 Like

forget to lock?

1 Like

llol forgor :skull: