Unmute appeal for papi

**Discord ID: papi@7982

Ban Type: muted only

Ban Length: not specified

Ban Date december 14 2020

Ban Reason: i broke the bypass on purpouse

Appeal Reason: Well i quite initially thought being muted was something i could protest about, but it seems the reason of me being muted is simpler than anything else, ergo, it was for avoidinh the bypass and dat it, i understand that no matter the intent, if an action if forbidden in a server it is meant to be avoided if one seeks to stay, so i dont plan on doing it again

Additional Information: i did it twice sadly, first time was on a talk about the satiric parody of racism inside game, which goes on about comparing Lizzards treatment to american racism agaisnt blacks, or if they were more fiteable to be portrayed as european cartoons for jews, in any case that was how it went, i begun to explain, maybe quite with too much passion something about Lizzards in game not suffering from the current racism, but the one suffered by blacks a centrury ago (a bit more, around 170 to nowadays), as they have a comon slur agaisnt then which is a direct parody to the nword, “Lizzerds”, in any case then i bluntly said that around that date people who simpatised, supported, had sex with, or even dared to not hate blacks back then was commonly called an “nword lover”, as i hate euphemisms as much as slurs i couldnt put it as i just wrote it however
you can google the term, it exists up until nowdays i imagine, but it seems it was more used during the civil war and after the confederates lost and slavery was lowkey abolished
seccond time was when i was talking about morphology (structure of words and their origins, my only sexual fetish) and how i disliked to not say things like they are, as i felt cold from thinking the nword with a may be confused or mixed with the nword with er or nword with ro
but i didnt get a warning for this one because an admin kindly scoled me and told me it wss for that kind of shit i got muted in the first place and that should avoid

I have no intention of lifting this until your game ban is appealed.

Beestation discord is for the community of players that play on the server, hence why you have to verify your player account to see the channels.

If you don’t play on the server, and are not involved with it, for example by being banned. You should not be on the discord imho.

dude… you already banned me knowing your reasoning was questionable and did dat shite of “o me no intent nono unless game unban yeye”
even then id quote the wrong guide on purpouse to do the hahas so i can recall and say that bee and tgs chem is the same shite

i mean, i get your reasoning
but… sincerely
the reason i got banned for and the obnoxious attitude of some admins has me grossed out with game appeals
(along with the lame arguments some admins half thought like “syrnge guns are to i ject healing chems” who de fuck injects healing chems? thats basically asking to get lynched)
its simply tiring
i do want to play here, here is where i experimented with chemistey the most
but this and that mixed with the fact admins take sooooooo long wheter to simply reply or to figure out what to say to not appear weak or whatever

half the discord is permabanned players

o no
fuck i dont wanna be like that
i… i actually had a good reason to not want to appeal such a stupid ban
god damn it, ok ok ill fuckin appeal that crap
just dont put me in the same bag as those erp greytiders

Cool, will see you in a couple weeks after showing you want to be a part of the community again.

:+1: