None
Offender’s CKEY:Unkown

Offender’s In-Game Name:
Raphael Dampierreand william powers

Server (Sage or Acacia):sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):1/26/2023

Round Number:42420

Rules Broken:1.8 amd 1.13 and 1.3

Incident Description:Ight, i start as a bb, kill my target, and get my steal objective becuase of being hulk, sec catches up to me and chases me, now the part where william comes in, as a janitor, he purposly blocks the only way out when i corner my self, and allows me to be lethalled, then after im back, i escape and the captain (raphael) which im pretty sure is aganist the rules, not to mention them valid hunting me when we had sec.

Additional Information:
((please inform me if i fucked up the formatting, i am very tired))

((round hasnt ended yet forget this exists if you looked at it))

I was the Captain in this scenario. There were no other department heads aside from myself and the A.I. during this shift.

I was alerted via PDA message that a hulked Kathleen Judge had smashed their way into the RDs office and stolen the reactive armor. I set Kathleen to arrest and instructed security to gear up and capture the hulk non-lethally if possible. We attempted this, we were then attacked and had to resort to lethal measures.

Kathleen was then revived and questioned, then attempted to escape security injuring officers in the process. Kathleen was then executed in the conflict. I began the process to remove a leg to hobble the offender. A syndie deathsquad then arrived which took our attention while Kathleen was podded. Kathleen then made attempts to rejoin the geneticist, attacking the (promoted) detective. Kathleen was killed again and to preserve crew efficiency we tried to borg which failed due to lack of brain response.

At the time of initial arrest, I felt given the reports of a hulk with reactive teleport armor, assisting security in detaining was needed as we had a single officer and detective. The repeated attacks on not only security, but the current Captain, in my judgement, warranted extreme measures to be taken.

Det here, some of the blame can be put onto me.
I got midround traitor and gave the captain false information regarding space law i think? I remember telling the captain to “do what they want with them because it was a capital crime” hoping they’d perma or execute them.

They did also attempt to escape whilst in the brig which resulted in their death i believe? They were a pain to deal with thats for sure

I wanted the hulk BB out of way seeing as they had hulk, various other gene powers and was pretty damn robust in combat.
They were a threat and i knew they were working with atleast one other person.
Iirc syndicate members do not need to aid other syndies outside of team antags

My interpretation of space law was the act of stealing reactive armor and arming themselves with Hulk and a stolen PTSD was tantamount to grand theft, along with attempted murder/assault.

You did tell me only to consult space law, which I did. Perhaps I was overzealous with the single leg amputation, but I felt warranted given the situation.

1 Like

Aggressive, non-cooperative hulks can be lethaled if necessary

1 Like

I would like to state that lethals are fine, its what you do when theres a hulk, the main problem was the attempted nuggeting which only stopped becuase YOU stated that yall needed to deal with the syndicate shock troopers first.

1 Like

Alright, sorry for making this be untouched for so long, I’ll process this in a bit.

1 Like

Our actors are :

Tamuren \ William Powers \ Janitor \ NONE \ LATEJOIN
coolguy69_420 \ Raphael Dampierre \ Chief Medical Officer \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART
communismbelike \ Kathleen Judge \ Psychiatrist \ brother \ ROUNDSTART

Right so. Hulks are stun immune so lethals are justified on the

That would actually be Grand Larceny, as the Reactive armor falls under High Risk Items

Trying to de-leg however, I feel like went too far.
Especially when torture and such are against space law.

Yes you were. You were originally the CMO so you absolutely should’ve known about pacification or de-hulking with mutadone. And seeing how you had another incident about de-limbing a crewmember AND you were warned about it.
I feel like a break from Command/Sec is in order.

Alright, report processed