CKEY: GiggaGuyFromSpaceLand

Your Discord: Goblin#0659

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: Lrp

Offender’s In-Game Name: Romayne Kirkson

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05/01/2021

Round Number: 25768

Rules Broken: Rule 4, grief

Incident Description: Captain intentionally gibbing themselves with several grand items

Additional Information: Captain made a shieldgenerator in hallways and gibbed themselves with captains gun, nuke disk, spare id and his own id causing them to get deleted.

this mostly seems victimless, how would rule 4 apply?

grand items should not be destroyed, it can ruin a antagonist round. Theres a reason they are immune to any kind of atmos or explosion damage. Also lrp head competency rules when

I had to make an account for this, I am that captain. I gave spare to a person who drank 100 units of unstable mutagen. The cap laser was stolen by the heretic I think so I didnt have it with me. The nuke disk respawns elsewhere on map when deleted. The only thing that may have caused issues is the destruction of the tele in my backpack.

Intentionally destroying antag objectives is pretty metagame to mess up a possible antag’s round.

iirc the shield gen doesn’t destroy stuff just gibs?

My CKEY is Mrbomb9 (for some reason copying pasting it freaks the thing out)

Oh and the reasoning behind gibbing myself was that I was bored and thought it was funny to go splat.

Aren’t those items ‘gib proof’?

Since they were in a bag everything in the bag disappeared to

I can accept ‘I was bored’ as a reason if it was low pop and late at night at the time, like less than twenty people you probably arent going to get very exciting antag antics.

Based Olaf was showing how cap gibbed himself very accurately :flushed:

When you get gibbed your bag gets deleted including everything in the bag

I have to reject this mostly because nothing noteworthy in this report can be verified via logs. The player themselves has responded as well, so they know the complaint and can adjust accordingly if it was the case, and it’s clear from their responses that nothing malicious was intended regardless.

Closing this, but want to highlight that you shouldn’t intentionally destroy antag objectives. Going out of your way to meta a victory isn’t fun for anyone involved. Doesn’t look like that’s what happened here, just getting it out there.

Report Rejected.