CKEY: WilsonPH

Your Discord: R2D2 from Star Trek

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Carbon Hotgo

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 17-11-2022

Round Number: 41395

Rules Broken: 1 You Must Roleplay, 2 No Powergaming

Incident Description: So this stage magician runs into R&D and gestures that he wants to get borged. I tell him to go to Robotics which is down the hall and that I’ll be there in a minute. I go there, open the door for him but he instead grabs a flash and starts stealing tools from the toolbox in robotics. I call sec over and he gets chased out by the officer. Later on he comes by robotics again and steals a bluespace RPD with parts for exosuits that’s lying on the floor. Wasn’t an antag on the round end report.

Additional Information: None

1 Like

So looking through the logs, there’s no indication of them ever flashing anyone, so I’m unable to confirm the theft of the flash.
It does, however, seem that they had been made part of Exploration as most of their logs involve the Exploration shuttle and an Unexplored Location.
However, their say logs are worryingly short, with only 46 hit in the whole round.
I’ll give them a note to actually spend more time actually talking to people and to not take the Stage Magician role if they don’t feel like doing anything related to that kind of job.

Report processed.

1 Like