Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-23-2022

Round Number: 41471

Rules Broken:
1.4 Do Your Job
1.9 Do Not Grief
1.13 Head of Staff conduct

Incident Description:
sheri maddox the hos just started harmstunbatonning me (sec officer)

this happened when i started shooting at abraham in sec
abraham was caught killing some dude in kitchen
that dude called out to tell us hes a ling we came in, got both of them, and i arrested abraham
mostly there was talk of abraham as a ling i however had no proof that baraham was ling, so i interrogated him
then i scrolled my chat logs, and found: “With a sickening crunch, Abraham Dickson reforms his blade into an arm!”
so alright, i say “wait; holy fuck; i did see it; the part when you reformed your blade into an arm; i forgot dude”
so now that i stated that he is a obvious ling i started shooting at him
now sheri maddox out of nowhere starts stunbatonning me and harmbatonning me, thinking somehow i went rogue or something???

Additional notes:
It took like 3 minutes for hos to figure out what actually happened i am amazed

Man could just be new, bee is literally for new players

Frankly if you missed something like that OOC, it feels a bit slimy to scroll up through your “IC log” to find mention of something that you can then use to horizontal the valid immediately, who is currently already in brig and is not posing direct harm to anybody.

Basically you were having a conversation the one moment and then went “ling accusation? scrolls through chat log furiously a-ha! I have you now!” blam blam ?shotgun without so much as skipping a beat. HoS’ and bystanders’ reactions to immediately start disabling and shoving you is justifiable considering you were all standing around there and then one of his officers (in a ling round) suddenly starts shotgunning someone already in a cell without so much as talking about it first to get everyone on the same page.

Consider this a point you can improve upon, to promote better RP instead of horizontal the confirmed valid instantly.