CKEY: Yuliy

Your Discord: Harry.K#1661

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Discovers-Fire

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-30-2022

Round Number: 41564

Rules Broken: Rule 3, 8

Incident Description: So, there was this Clown, named “Honda Civic” making funs and giggles by attatching themselves with 60000 second C4. They’ve put it on their pet carp, and on Actias Luna as well, for funs and giggles perhaps.
Then somehow Honda Civic’s C4 flown into Kathleen Greenwood’s hands, who is a Janitor. Some more shenanigans happened, and Discovers-Fire arrested Kathleen Greenwood after finding out the C4 within her bag.
Kathleen Greenwood got arrested, then Discovers-Fire decided to run to Honda Civic and bomb them with a C4 they got from Kathleen Greenwood who was about to surrender to another officer???

I don’t know, this is the fact what I’ve witnessed and it is just clowny as hell.

Additional Information:

2 Likes

Was the Clown this round. It’s understandable that secoff responded lethally, but I was in active dialogue with a hostage with the other secoff, who I forget the name of, when Discovers wordlessly walked up to me wearing the RDs suit and planted it on me, blowing me up, gibbing me, and then hiding my brain to round remove me.

5 Likes

Wait, they straight up hid your brain? No wonder we couldn’t find it. Hell, I was the captain that round but never heard from him about hiding your brain.
Btw he had RD’s suit because I gave it to him to defuse the bomb you planted on Actias.

1 Like

Yup. Fire locker in the locker room, with my contraband.

P.S., C4 was set to detonate 16.6 IRL hours after being planted, but there was no way for sec or command to verify that except for my word, the one who planted the bombs.

1 Like

Okay that’s 100% rulebreaking. They said they wanted tl kill you, I said ‘no’. They said ‘do you know who I am? i’m security’. I replied with ‘You’re still not authorized to do field executions’.
But I guess my word as their superiour didn’t matter to them at all.

1 Like

I had sec comms, because of the encryption key. I saw you tried to tell them to take me non-lethally, I think? The other guy that was there was negotiating with me and my hostage, while I stated multiple times I would just go peacefully, but the poor man seemed like he wanted action so I asked the chef to be my hostage. Chef and I shared a pack of cigarettes while doing it.

1 Like

Yep, I specifically told them to use disablers to apprehend you after they theorised that you rigged the C4s on you to explode if you went into crit.

1 Like

nearly one month bump

Sounds open and shut.

more than one month bump

Went through the logs, and everything said above was pretty accurate.

Report Processed