CKEY: CalictuS

Your Discord: Sebastian#8465

Offender’s CKEY: -

Offender’s In-Game Name: Sebastian Jewell

Server (Sage or Acacia): Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-06-2022

Round Number: 35220

Rules Broken: 3.1, 12, 15

Incident Description: The round begins. I take the captain’s card and set up SM as there was no one else to do it. CE arrives at the station, we talk a little and go on to do our job further. I do all my business and responsibilities. An hour later, HoS arrives. I see him for the first time and he has already managed to be rude to me, apparently he did not like that he was not the only Sebastian at the station. I took a little copium and went on to work. On the monitor, I see that he is in the AI ​​upload room, I go to check what he forgot there, I meet him on the way. He says that someone got inside, as the taser shots are heard. I open the door, but there are just cockroaches. HoS starts killing them with his shotgun, CE and I laugh. I tell HoS that there was a hole in the wall in the bridge, but he doesn’t care. After 20 minutes, kudzu is found in maints next to security. HoS says he doesn’t care. Brig Phys and I are removing kudzu from maints. After another 30 minutes we are attacked by pirates (These are the best pirates I have ever seen in my life). We tell HoS to do something to which he replied that he doesn’t care because he smokes weed. I told CE to get ready and to arm himself. As a result, they kill us while trying to protect the station. On the radio, Brig Phys reports that we were killed by pirates, and at the moment the armory is captured by pirates. But HoS is just chasing some scientist because he put his weed at risk. Then he searches his backpack for no good reason. As a result, instead of fighting the pirates, he smokes weed, and then he kills himself with a shotgun, saying that he could not stand that much cringe. Round was extended.
The pirates, by the way, were based guys, we made a deal with them for a nuclear disk as a nuclear operative for 50k. Made my day.

Additional Information: -

You should have fired the Hos and hired the pirates to provide station security. :laughing:

1 Like

Ad-minsssss Ad-minsssss Ad-min-ssss Adminsss Thiss m-mesej from Amasghanakin Fgopresinkulesan for you Ad-mins. You go checkup in the dociul… you hab too yeal your live is two yeal. Two yeal fromm now from today too tooh yeal au one yeal an aah sii aaahh six mon auu two yeal. You life. After this one you pass away. You go check the… checkupa in the doctor this message from Amasghanakin Fgorpresinkulesan. You do… do you good job for the beestation for the fgfiesey in two yeal, you doo uh pull down young for us you wanna kuldesan keldan eh-ah you country no more eh Iran no more I-0Irak no more turky no more suri for presikulesan will giv you.

Bump.

1 Like

I literally just downloaded the logs 20 minutes before you posted this >:(

smh my head I just wanted to surprise OP with getting their report done

2 Likes

First lets start with the HoS, and then the Scientist.

hos1
Our intrepid HoS

They join and go to the AI Sat after threatening:

After returning to the brig we get…

Literally

Three minutes of mag dumping buckshot and lasers into Walter

Afterwhich, they go to the kitchen to get food and smoke. They head to botany to get more weed and try to get inside, in which the botanists shove the HoS

__

HoS gives up after the botanists non-lethally defend the holy land and their lack of couch via shoving

A scientist bombs botany, and the HoS justifiably catches them, arresting them.
HoS decides that life isn’t worth it

And then…

Having a rough round is understandable, the HoS should have ahelped and cryo’d if they truly couldn’t handle finishing the round out. There are other say logs of them insulting a few people, but I did not really see a reason to include those. Based off of the player’s ban and note histories, alongside the logs I found in this report, I am issuing a ban.

The scientist was a non-antag.
sci1
Barely into the round, they run straight to botany to start growing weed.

Later on, our errant bomber would do xenobio and start getting wild.

They died as a result of their own work

This player also has a history, especially related to their bombings.

kadelfinal

Report Processed