Unknown (possibly Talosmiles) Player Report (Accepted)

CKEY: 4rchibald

Your Discord: 4rchibald

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown (but possible its Talosmiles)

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: John Leicher

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02-24-2020

Round Number: 12849 (Or possibly 12850, because of server hoping my client freaked out, had no round report)

Rules Broken: 1, 3 and 7

Incident Description: As warden John Leicher broke to engineering, killed engineer who didn’t attack him in any way twice (gibbing me on crystal and completely removing from the round after the second one) sabotaged SM multiple times (by destroying the chamber and shooting crystal from multiple weapons), until finally managing to delaming it, blew up science. Possibly more.

Additional Information: He confirmed on dead chat he wasn’t an antag and did all that just for shuttle to be called, he didn’t seem to have any problem with anything he did, especially as in-game officer of the law.

I’m not sure about ckey but what I gathered from ooc messages it was possibly Talosmiles, who apparently have active ban from roles like captain and hos and previous history of sabotaging SM (even in one ban note it states that he believed he had right to sabotage SM since he thought he was on lrp).

What’s painful about this situation is the fact that there were 2 admins on another server all that time who refused to check it out, even after round on mrp ended and they had some space to breath. I get that they may be involved in something or even try to play themselves but its still irritating when we are dealing with major selfantaging that affects everyone on the server and it could have been easily prevented if someone intervened. That’s sadly the current state of LRP, people keep breaking rules in major ways because they know they can, if there’s no admin chances are they will never get punished, in-game ahelps are not checked after round ends and forum reports are ignored or closed for weird reasons (Just few days ago one of my old report was closed because offender was banned month ago for similar issue so I guess in worst case scenario it will all count for them as one thing…)

I can corroborate huge shitsec history. Other night I was AI, chemist was obviously an antag breaking into bridge, resisting arrest, making water potas nades. He captures the chemist, has a short conversation and let’s him go because the chemist wanted me dead and I was “being an annoying AI”.

[2020-02-24 18:43:32.055] Talosmiles \ John Leicher \ Warden \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

[2020-02-24 19:20:15.981] SAY: Talosmiles/(John Leicher) (DEAD) “Oh no” (Research and Development (184, 125, 2))
[2020-02-24 19:20:21.145] SAY: Talosmiles/(John Leicher) (DEAD) “I meant to do the SM shit” (Research and Development (184, 125, 2))
[2020-02-24 19:20:37.225] SAY: Talosmiles/(John Leicher) (DEAD) “I just wanted to restart” (Research Division (181, 121, 2))
[2020-02-24 19:20:46.681] SAY: Talosmiles/(John Leicher) (DEAD) “I didnt mean to BOH bomb” (Research and Development (184, 121, 2))
[2020-02-24 19:20:52.435] SAY: Talosmiles/(John Leicher) (DEAD) “That was for the shuttle” (Research and Development (184, 121, 2))

Confirmed on all accounts including an admission of guilt. Report accepted, ban will come after auth.