CKEY:endaru

Your Discord:kelpo

Offender’s CKEY:?

Offender’s In-Game Name:?

Server (Sage or Acacia):sadge

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):1-16-23

Round Number:42283

Rules Broken:

Incident Description: there were lots of cardboard golems that annoyed the crew, I dont know much, but if hos is to be trusted he executed like 3

Additional Information:
on the shuttle they were trying to destroy walls
Also some person was building snow walls, dunno if it was golem but it blocked stuff

I probably only actually killed 2, but I did attack 3 when I said that. They were assaulting me, my sec team, destroying things, trespassing, welding the sec shuttle door, cutting down walls forcefeeding a prisoner (you, I believe) weird xenobio shit. I don’t believe I over-escalated in that situation since I was not trying to shoot golems who weren’t causing problems or trespassing.

Howdy! I was a Silver Golem that round. (if this is that same round)
I forgot the name of our master but I don’t think he told us to break walls or be a general nuisance. He just set us all free as long as the cardboard golems reproduced. I was basically doing whatever, which involved walking around and chatting up the crew. Also questioning the snow, I don’t know either. Also yeah about 3 cardboard golems died. Pretty sure one was the original. Rest in peace dear golem that dragged a silver body around until I hopped into it.

Who are you reporting here? The golems? Their creator? Whoever was building walls? The HoS?

I’m assuming it’s the golems and by extension their creator, but this report is needlessly vague.

Golems
Whoever was building walls blocking stuff to some extent

Alright, sorry for the delay here.

Unfortunately, this report is far too vague. There isn’t really enough to go on here to conclude anything.
Please also be sure to fully fill out the form when making reports.

Report rejected.

1 Like