Your Discord: dosen#1421

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: lrp

Offender’s In-Game Name: ferris rider

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02.22.2021

Round Number: 27284

Rules Broken: overescalation

Incident Description: 

i start the round as botany, when an engineer (jan power) comes to me and wants to make monkeys, i said monkeys in sm so we make the cubes, then we go to the sm, seeing a dead body along the way, but sec near it so we ignored it - when he (ferris rider) starts chasing us, i say i don’t have time for it so he flashes me, drags me to brig and implant searches - after that i’m released, and i walk with jan power to brig, where ce is trying to explain it with the sec officer when the engi starts hacking inside, so i walk in after him - suddenly the sec officer starts shooting disablers at us, i try to dodge but get stamcritted - he begins punching the engineer, so the ce tries to stop him with jaws of life, which promptly gets him stunned. while all 3 of us are stamcritted, we get killed by the sec, while jan power calls for the borg about human harm (he never comes), our bodies are hidden in the execution chamber, mine then moved to the permabrig bathroom
Additional Information: lol.
VxqQzWUwTv

dreamseeker_XJAMMZWoWW

dreamseeker_sopqZIlSJ8

edit: there were like 7 or 6 people on the server and he killed 3 so i think that’s almost murderbone :flushed:

15 Likes

isnt Ferris rider winter? this should be an admin report

8 Likes

why would monkeys in the sm justify killing 3 (or 4?) players out of 7 … feels like we’re missing a piece of the puzzle here

he thought we killed some moth, also i wouldn’t be making a player report if it was justified

Not really, since they did it as a player, not an admin.

4 Likes

Admins can’t be banned so it counts as an admin report.

@GameAdmin are any of you gonna put your opinions in this or is this report just gonna sit here for another 9 hours.

1 Like

Heads of Command/Security cannot make players valid, only warrant their arrest.

overescalation

Don’t mass ping like that. Reports take time to process, we’ll get to it when we can. Be it 9-hours or 24-hours.

1 Like

This is ignoring that three people, two of which hacked into Brig, bolaed my character then attempted to take my disabler. I was fast enough to take my disabler so they couldn’t use it against myself, they were coming closer to my character, it was obvious they intended to take it.

I started to disable, they attacked. Three people, not enough cuffs, had to at least crit two. But to me, they were a three man blood brother group. I left them dead – they’d probably kill me if I revived, especially if they are blood brothers.

Why did they do this? Because I arrested one of them for being near a corpse and running away. This proved in my mind that they caused the murder without a doubt. They were blood bros, that’s the reason I killed them.

In brig?

Actually this is interesting. Who bola’d you?

Jan Power. You can see the bola in the screenshot, it’s under my character. They walk in, instantly bola and try to get the disabler. You can’t cuff three people and keep them stunned.

wrong, i did not attack you once, i also didn’t hack in, i merely walked in through an open door - also, you opened fire first, i saw him throw the bola in the middle of the fight. and hiding the bodies too? why? :slightly_smiling_face: also… not enough cuffs in brig??

you were already near the corpse with a borg when we walked past, i merely told you i don’t have the time and walked away

This is always the worst justification for breaking in imaginable. If you don’t belong in the department, it’s still breaking and entering to follow behind someone else doing it as opposed to, say, stopping them.

Can’t get through all the logs right now, but I can say Jan Power not only had lethal intent but made it very clear they had lethal intent over comms before breaking into sec. They threatened Ferris before getting stunned and then immediately released… and then spent the rest of the round up to their death screeching about ferris and openly attemped to convince the CE to help them validbait the officer.

Still leaning on the side of at least @dream2nite being an invalid kill, even if sending them to crit was justified you had already verified they weren’t a blood brother and their side of the story about not actually attacking you checks out, even if you believe there was intent to attack you. Jan was definitely a valid kill, and based on their logs it seems like they need a ban. Haven’t gotten to CE yet at all and I have to go now.

Do you think an officer isn’t permitted to disable someone breaking into brig or something? What the fuck does opening fire first have to do with anything. If they’re trespassing, they have no right to escalate.

Will piece all the parts of this together later, including say logs, though I still can’t actually resolve it myself

But if it’s clear you were in brig to root against the Officer, I don’t entirely blame them for assuming you were part of the antag group.

1 Like

Alright fuckers

IF YOU’RE NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THIS INCIDENT, OR AREN’T CITING POLICY/PRECEDENT FUCK OFF

8 Likes

So uhh why did velvet hide the bodies? Im genuinely curious (im not peanut posting im just asking a question please don’t smite me!)

2 Likes

The stun baton exists you know… Just cuff one and bucklecuff them to the nearby brig cells or the holding room. Rinse dry repeat.

1 Like

Thats assuming that the other two people will let you do that to one of them.

1 Like

Thats not proof enough to kill someone, you can investigate further but it doesnt prove their guilt in any way

However, i do think this conflict follows escalation according to theese rules;

I do think you should have revived them, but it seems escalation was followed somewhat properly

1 Like

This was before the rules rework.

2 Likes