Unknown player report Round ID: 42355

CKEY: Spacegoat

Offender’s CKEY: N/A

Offender’s In-Game Name: Themis QR

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-21-2023

Round Number: 42355

Rules Broken: Rule #9: Do not self-antag.

Incident Description: Themis QR the CMO mag-dumped a personal energy gun into Margarita Alis the chaplain while the shuttle was in transit to CentCom.

• No interaction took place before this and the chaplain’s response was non-violent and surprised.

• Neither were antagonists on end-of-round report. As far as I could tell Themis did this wordlessly and fixated on the chaplain, spilling over into EORG.

Additional Information:

• Magdumping someone in a crowd, retreating to the shuttle cockpit to recharge their gun in safety, and returning for more breaks whatever escalation this might’ve followed. Per the rules this made Themis the aggressor.

• As CMO a head of staff is held to a higher standard.

• Intent might argue this was a Rule 8 break for grief.

• Shuttle evac was prompted by a xenomorph queen escaping containment. For ~10 minutes the station crew were armed.

4 Likes

To add here, the CMO most likely had a medHUD, and if it is a xeno round, which from what I am hearing, it is; CMO probably saw the chaplain had a xeno inside him or something and tried getting it out in the worst way possible. If I am wrong, 85% chance I’ll delete this.

A CMO should be competent enough to know killing someone doesn’t prevent bursting.

3 Likes

Seems far more likely to me that they mistook the Chaplain’s ‘red holy staff’ null rod to be a Syndicate Shielded Hardsuit as it produces a similar visual effect. Somewhat understandable up until the point where instead of looking into it further or asking them about it they go and randomly shoot at them.

Report Processed