CKEY: Yuliy

Your Discord: Harry.K#1661

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Grin Fadingo

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-01-2023

Round Number: 43391

Rules Broken: 7, 8, 9

Incident Description: Clown proceeds to lube the medical front hallway all while whole security and traitor/BB fight is going on with the lube monster (I forgot its name). Also, they made hundreds of monkeys on departures shuttle area. Casualty has been occured, killing a crewmember during it.

Additional Information: While the whole common channel has been blazing through that there’s a continuous fight between the security and antagonist group (BB and traitor team), the clown proceeds to get a lube monster buckled to the rolling bed and lubes the whole medical front area. It is a minor interference, but still is an action they shouldn’t have been taken.
I have lost visual on who got killed, but, Grin Fadingo got hundreds of monkey cubes and spewed it all over the departures shuttle area. Someone definitely got spammed-killed by Grin Fandingo’s groups of monkeys, ending up in the disposals.

1 Like

Alright

MineRage \ Schubert \ Clown \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

The clown does go around farting and doing typical clown things.

14:41:38.467
ATTACK: no key/(monkey (924)) Spawned via the monkey cube at Departure Lounge (105, 73, 2), Last attached mob: null. (Departure Lounge (105, 73, 2))
14:40:46.338
SAY: MineRage/(Schubert) “cool shoes!!” (The Singulo (130, 125, 2))
14:41:39.449
EMOTE: MineRage/(Schubert) screams (The Singulo (143, 131, 2))
14:41:44.911
EMOTE: MineRage/(Schubert) screams (The Singulo (143, 131, 2))

I can confirm the lubing, but I can’t confirm the monkeys being created by the clown as they were in another part of the station when the monkeys got made.

Alright, report processed.