[Unknown] Player Report - Player Incompetence

In-game report:

Title: [Unknown] Player Report

CKEY: J515

Your Discord: (due to trolls i shall not include my discord)

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Seaborgium LXXX

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-24-2021

Round Number: 290101

Rules Broken: M3/ Major incompetence

Incident Description: I was talking with one of my fellow coworkers about their tritium setup when they said they heard fusion bolts so we both got rad suits and went over to check it was all going well at first then the fusion broke the plasma glass windows thankfully there were holofans. 

The engineer(Seaborgium LXXX) turned off the fusion and then decided for whatever reason to remove the holofans while the air in the fusion chamber was still hot heating up atmospherics, Moments later that engineer dies.

Me and Rei (The engineer who made the trit setup) went into incinerator and just questioned “the fuck?”. Me and Rei then decided to go out and get our firesuits/hardsuits on to try and cool down atmospherics we realize that it was way to hot so I go into atmospherics cannister storage I then Rei gets critted from the heat. I bring them into atmos cannister storage, take off their hardsuit and begin chest compressions, inject a epi pen into their chest and call over radio “Engie down”, I see a medi bot and open the windoor beside the airtight plastic flaps and the med bot heals Rei out of crit.

I then call for Seaborgium LXXX’s head over radio and the CE states “Kayle, you’re fucking fired for that one”. After a couple of moments of fighting about it i decide to go on strike over workplace safety and call on my co-workers to follow suit.

I head over to security to report Seaborgium LXXX’s incompetence and the hos says i will see what we can do so I leave and then the server crashes.

Additional Information: The CE didn't have any knowledge that the Fusion setup was being setup nobody told him about it which is against SOP's as Engineers are supposed to tell the CE about big projects that could threaten the safety of the crew.

There was more comms logs but I didn’t find it completely relevant to the story but your welcome to find them in the Logs

Screenshot_34

These are the chat messages and logs

1 Like

Is anyone gonna bother? @admins

2 Likes

It appears the round ID is invalid. This may be due to a typo in the round id. Do you remember what it was?

Found the round. Ill investigate

So from the logs. it looks like he was sorry for his actions and that it was a mistake. He even offerd to help fix the situation.

I have noted him about it and we will keep this in mind for future incidents.

Further more he had a clean history aside from this.

You may ping/DM me on discord Autisme#3276 if you have any further questions after that.

Sorry for the delay.

Say logs regarding it