[unknown] Player report Detective/aHOS

In-game report:

Title: [unknown] Player report detective/aHOS

CKEY:ito726

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown, and for the lesser ones, unknown and unknown

LRP or MRP server:Golden

Offender’s In-Game Name:Dont recall, Detective primarily and possibly 2 engies, depending on the interpretation and their exact pov.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):23:30 am 02-28-2021 UTC

Round Number: Did not catch it, nor know how to acquire it if i didnt at the time, relayed on timestamp and (ignored) Ahelp primarily. the round was about to end AFTER the timestamp quoted.

Rules Broken :L1 Validity System, example 7 or R7 Head of Staff conduct, possibly 8 for the engines.

Incident Description: Ai has a vote on shuttle 1h into the round. by my counting of yes/no answers in general i counted a no result. AI calls shuttle based on their laws (not the vote) from what i understood. 1 minute later the main threat (that i understood warranted the shuttle, not all threats tho) gets eliminated. i proceed to check with the other command staff on command comms, and ai was only one who stated they wanted the shuttle called based on the laws, and that they were now satisfied to agree to a recall. I decide to give the aHOS the courtesy of checking with them explicitly on sec coms too incase he missed my intention, he gives no replay but timer is at 5:03 now and i decide to cancel it, given no objections from heads and all the reasons for the transfer irrelevant now, and there still existing the possibility of antag activity. Detective/aHOS calls for a lynch mob, effectively declaring me valid for this on the command console. he takes the first directly hostile actions against me in the bridge (iirc, but i could be wrong) and i limit myself to non lethal responses (i dont think he used lethals, either, at least initially). in the mean time 2 engies show up and seem to have decided that yes i am in fact valid and proceed to kill and decapitate me with the aid of the detective on the bridge. The detective failed to acquire command coms, despite them self declaring themselves HOS to me prior in the round. (i have no clue if they were or not or who made them officially, if at all.) overall they had about 30 sec to 1 minute to respond to the calls on sec coms. 

Rather then acting even remotely sanely. they decided to not really discuss things. not call the shuttle on their own, again, and use that as justification to incite lynch mob and perma kill someone as security; and as head of security, failed to get suitable equipment for the role they took on. They have failed in their duty of upholding the safety of the crew, and instead chose to do the exact opposite. the engies just sortof joined in, maybe they voted yes, who knows.

Additional Information: i died about 10 minutes earlier than the time stamp quoted in the date section. hopped on MRP after this. this is for aiding in identifying the missing information. i also made an ahelp with the text of 'is it legal what just happened to me' or something alone these lines, in golden, shortly after i died.

hooooly fuck, readability version:

Incident Description: Ai has a vote on shuttle 1h into the round. by my counting of yes/no answers in general i counted a no result. AI calls shuttle based on their laws (not the vote) from what i understood. 1 minute later the main threat (that i understood warranted the shuttle, not all threats tho) gets eliminated. i proceed to check with the other command staff on command comms, and ai was only one who stated they wanted the shuttle called based on the laws, and that they were now satisfied to agree to a recall. I decide to give the aHOS the courtesy of checking with them explicitly on sec coms too incase he missed my intention, he gives no replay but timer is at 5:03 now and i decide to cancel it, given no objections from heads and all the reasons for the transfer irrelevant now, and there still existing the possibility of antag activity. Detective/aHOS calls for a lynch mob, effectively declaring me valid for this on the command console. he takes the first directly hostile actions against me in the bridge (iirc, but i could be wrong) and i limit myself to non lethal responses (i dont think he used lethals, either, at least initially). in the mean time 2 engies show up and seem to have decided that yes i am in fact valid and proceed to kill and decapitate me with the aid of the detective on the bridge. The detective failed to acquire command coms, despite them self declaring themselves HOS to me prior in the round. (i have no clue if they were or not or who made them officially, if at all.) overall they had about 30 sec to 1 minute to respond to the calls on sec coms.

edit: can we please for the love of god fix the dang report template

oh god, that went bad, thanks

Would like to process this one, but lack of round ID and sheer amount of time that has passed makes that rather unfeasible now. Sorry mate :frowning: