Unknown (not sure if real griefer) player report round 43038

In-game report:

CKEY: Yoshimiwastaken

Your Discord: SleepiestOfSheepies (I think, might’ve changed it idk)

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: unknown

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 03/07/2023

Round Number: 43038

Rules Broken: 1.9 “Do not grief”

Incident Description: I was watching the aurora event that had started, and heard over coms that there was a plasmaflood in medbay. I’m aware there were nukies this round but if there was red armor I feel like “nukies” would have been shouted above “plasma flood”, I apologize if this was, in fact, something done by the nuke ops, but truth be told I believe this may have been done by a griefer.

Was it more than one person saying it? If it was just one “oh no plasflood” on comms and nothing else it was probably just the hallucination where you see fake plas or some guy trolling comms/comms agent.

There were a few people I believe bringing it up yeah.

Most notably the AI which not only doesn’t get the hallucinations iirc but comms agents can’t mimic the AI’s big voice and states verb (sillicons go ‘states, “Whatever text they were saying here”’ where as humans just use says)

at least last time I remembered comms agent

You can change your verb by using “verb” | What you want to say.
Also, as an AI, I’ve had hallucinations a few times
Not really relevant.

There is also the prize from Orions trail “pink glitter grenade” that looks like Plasma.

1 Like

It was mentioned about a fire though, the glitter grenade wouldn’t catch fire.

Like I said I’m sorry if this report is false, I heard over a radio and wanted to make sure just in case, at the time there was a lack of admins on server.

Only your ticket and one message from the AI come up when looking for plasmaflood.

From additional digging, it looks this was the result of combat in medbay, and that no rules were broken.

Report rejected