[Unknown] MASSIVE Self-Antag, Three players(or more)

CKEY:Fronsis

Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown, Update: the Chef ckey is Mymickisdassive

Offender’s In-Game Name: Caden Neal (Chaplain), Big Manne (Chef), A third Keith Simpsons and maybe more

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02/08/2021

Round Number: 31776

Rules Broken: Self antag, griefing, be excellent to each other, powergaming, no roleplay, etc

Incident Description: This round was such a mess, but basically the Chaplain alongside with the Chef and a third person went around stealing, shoving, critting, impersonatting and killing different security officers, the warden and the captain as a NON ANTAG, this will most likely will require a log dive because since they were using security officers ID’s by the end and pretending to be them it was hard to tell the original identities but by the end it was:
Caden Neal (the chaplain as PTA-712 the warden)
Big Manne (the chef as Morgan Strange, me)
Keith Simpson(who was the one who collided with swords with the Captain)
I’d like to add that between me, chasing the Chaplain i also witnessed how the Warden was bullied into being SSD because he got gang’d up constantly, they stole his stuff and beat him plenty of times until he finally rage-quitted, alongside the gang of players that were harassing him were Mr Mute, the Mime who also assisted on hitting the Captain once he was dead but was a main perpretator on bullying the Warden and assaulting him constantly.

2 Likes

Thank you for making the report. It’s good to see these people getting reported and hopefully dealt with. It helps make the server better, and I as a player appreciate that you’re taking the time to make sure that things do get resolved by making a report

I’ll look into it.

Important questions Was this on Acacia or Sage?

Related, but from a different round. Self antagonist round 31782 report

I was here for this as well. Went into the kitchen as a janitor in order to clean the kitchen and Big Manne used the Krav Maga gloves to knock me out, steal from me, then throw me out. Then he deep-fried everything in my bag, including my family heirloom.

In the round before this one, he was a blood brother who just ran up to my master (I was a pAI), dragged him away, and started stabbing him with a saw. While he was an antag, my master was not his target, nor was he interacting with Big Manne in any way. He was merely a cargo tech asking for Synaptizine at the chemistry counter, while Big Manne was a scientist (I believe).

Ah apologies, it was on Sage

and as a little update, the self antagonist round 31782 report ended up in a perma for the player, that leaves Big Manne (who was banned for a day yesterday) and the others

Sorry for the delay. The report has been handled.