CKEY: Fronsis

Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Honky McCluwne

Server (Sage or Acacia):Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1/4/2022

Round Number: 35162

Rules Broken: Self antag

Incident Description: I late-joined as an AI, shift had been going for around 1 hour by that point, while looking around the station i see the Clown, with Captains ID, breaking into the Canister Storage area of Engineering (on Meta Station) and dragging away a N2O canister into his office, i decide to trap him on his office as i spot another canister already there, he proceeds to cuts my camera and while i was calling sec i got informed that he was able to hear security coms, that’s when he spoke and said i was ruining his ‘‘plan to steal shoes’’ the Clown escapes (presumible using the hand tele) not before releasing the N2O gas inside his office, seeing the issue i proceed to call the CE to fix that problem and that’s when he mentioned that someone broke into Bridge and took the spare id by melting the safe with acid, upon checking i see the delivery window broken into and the safe completely gone, this checks out as the clown being the perpetrator.

Fast forward a little bit, he gets arrested and fullstripped naked into a cell for fifteen minutes (This should be for another report since they didn’t confiscate Clown AA and Warden+Secoffs broke some other SOP stuff)

Upon getting released we were under the attack of a pyro anomaly slime who had taken down at that point around eight or nine crewmembers, as a revenge or grudge the Clown(using the AA again) obtains a water vapor canister and releases it above bridge in between courtroom and ai-upload as seen on the Image provided by Ravencorp on the Screenshot Thread this was while the slime was mere meters above trying to kill the Brig phys, when she was about to escape she slipped and died, the slipping tiles caused around two or three more deaths since that’s when one of the main fights against the slime took place, but yeah the ‘‘pranks’’ caused more harm than being funny.

Additional Information:

For the slime slipping segment one could fault the players for being ‘‘unrobust’’ and not just ‘‘walking’’ but it was seriously a very bad timing to do that kind of ‘‘grudge prank’’ while i was constantly yelling slime location and how dangerous it was (Yeah… the crew had issues, 17 ended up dying to that slime) but i believe it was worth to mention.

Apparently upon breaking into Bridge and taking the AA everyone (And that included CE and CMO who were the only heads…) thought he was the acting captain.

Since i arrived 1 hour late i have no hindsight on what happened before and that would require a log dive to check the Clowns and other relevant actions, this was a certified shitshow, from a detective arresting people and securing the NAD on his office to a killing spree slime

Leaving the sleepy gas prank and the badly timed water vapor considering the lee-way the clowns have for funny pranks what truly is self antag is the Clown breaking into bridge and melting the safe to obtain the spare card and getting captain’s gear (and hand tele) but just wanted to give the full picture from what i managed to see.

4 Likes

Doesn’t water hurt slimes? Have you considered that they tried to kill it with the vapor?

1 Like

Not likely, the canister was opened when the Slime was fighting Warden/Brig phys on Brig, the brig phys died on the way down because of the slip trying to escape from the Slime

Eye, that’s fair, sorry about that

Honky McCluwne here. I was planning to N20 gas the bar and steal the shoes from a crowd of unconscious patrons, then set the scrubbers to fix the place and run before security showed up. AI spotted me and locked me in. Not wanting to be arrested, I cut the cams and escaped down disposals.
Got arrested later; sec was a little overkill when they did the full strip search but no harm done. They did confiscate my AA id, but missed the cap’s spare in the search. I don’t hold any grudge, I think they were probably new and didn’t know better.
The water vapor was not a grudge, I just like slipping security when I’m the clown. (My jackboot collection must grow!) I was aware that there was a slime of some sort on the station but I wasn’t paying attention to where or what it was doing. Didn’t know the ice would allow it to kill people, and I kinda figured it it was near the water vapor would kill it anyway.

I died later that round and found out the brig doc had been killed by a slime after slipping on the ice. I apologized for that in deadchat, I honestly didn’t know it was in the area. I try to avoid making hazards near major threats

I will be looking into this later today.

1 Like

This round was a mess.

After looking through the logs. I have confirmed some of what has happened in this report. I will just say right off the bat, slipping security during a dangerous situation is against the rules. Since it has been admitted here by the player in question in this report, I will not push that part any further. I will add though that this action did cause some trouble, but was not responsible for the death of everyone who encountered the slime.

For the rest of it.

In this case, some of the behavior that was exhibited by the clown, goes beyond what I would consider acceptable for the role.

Breaking into the Bridge

Log Highlights

Using the Hand Teleporter to escape security.

Log Highlights

N2O Flooding

"Log Highlights

For this case, given all the actions listed above, I believe this to have gone too far to what is acceptable under clown behavior. It is my opinion that this is a violation of rule 9. Do not self-antag. However, since some of this behavior on its own, might be considered acceptable for a clown, I am electing to take that into consideration when making this ruling.

Report Accepted

Player history and staff input was also taken into consideration, during the processing of this report.