CKEY: WilsonPH

Your Discord: R2D2 From Star Trek

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Don’t remember but it was the HoP

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 17-11-2022

Round Number: 41397

Rules Broken: 2 No Powergaming, 3 Do Your Job

Incident Description: In short, mostly stealthy blood cult gets discovered in medbay. The single surviving exploration member who is also a cultist decides to yolo breach into the armory. A fight with sec ensues, with the explo guy firing away lethals and sec firing disabler shots back. One secoff even chases the explorer into the space but gets lit up and almost put into crit then goes back to the station. Then the HoP cycles around, with a lasgun in hand and space adapt and starts blasting lethals at the explorer. All while there was a Captain, almost full sec team and a deputized chaplain. I do not know what happened after as I had to leave for the night.

Additional Information: HoPcurity bad.

4 Likes

Yeps, they got a laser gun from somewhere and started blasting in space at the explorer. There were at least 4 officers at the time, so I don’t understand why they’d do this. Say logs are normal, it’s just the validhunting behavior here that bothers me. A lot. They also used disabler shots on another explorer who was not a cultist at the time, and went full balidhunt mode on other people, cultists or not from what I’m seeing here.
They also later get converted, somehow… nevertheless, thank you for your report.

Report Processed