CKEY: Wrill

Your Discord: Wrill#3352

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Tyler Broad

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12/18/2022

Round Number: 41856

Rules Broken: R2

Incident Description: I rolled pirate, did a fun armory raid with my crew, killed hop, the usual, then we left and went above northwest solars to prepare for a vault raid. One of the traitors on syndie channel warns us that sec is using the brig shuttle to locate other ships, and Mere moments after hearing that, I hear tyler saying how he disabled the pirate ship on sec comms. So I go back, and there he and the brig shuttle is, destroying everything, I try to kill him and he wounds one of my crew and escapes, we’re all unhappy.

So a few minutes later, while I’m trying to prep a healing drink for the crit crewmember but still in the same spot, I hear shooting and see explosions, guess who it is: Tyler Broad again. He’s here with space adapt, armor, lasers, breaching charges, some variety of grenade(?), almost definitely healing.

Thus marks the beginning of the fight, we exchange a lot of shots, he kills the other 2 crew, and partway through it the bar area explodes, like a meth grenade type of size, the room is gone. A little bit later, I kill tyler, details unimportant.

Additional information: He was not security. He was an explorer, and he does the exact same thing every single time pirates roll. I cannot do a gimmick because if I try do one while he’s online he’ll just cripple the ship and kill us. All I can do these days is just round remove security and rush greentext because if I don’t I just get round removed by tyler first.

Pirates as an antag are being ruined by players like this, who rush to redtext the valid at all costs.

6 Likes

I was hop, tyler came to me while the pirates were announced and asked to be sheriff, I dont know why his ic character had a reason for that, but regardless I asked captain but he was busy so I just denied him and told him to get cap approval, later before armory was struck I see him and told me how he got cap approval, a little bit later armory got hit and I was killed.,

I have to apologise for killing you in such an unfun way, but the shittery that tyler pulls is the reason I don’t want to risk doing a fun gimmick anymore.

Has said by Wrill, Tyler has been doing this for a while, be it as secoff, explo, deputy. He even did it as antag once.

They aim for the shuttle console then break the money making machine.

On this particular round, they had tons of breaching charges in their backpack, a full toolbelt, combat gloves, healing items. Absolute menace

For the “meth grenade”, it’s because he threw a breaching charge on one of your mate which probably had explosives on them.

3 Likes

After going through the logs, its a very obvious case of powergaming and validhunting,

Not only did they gather multiple powergaming items to use against antags, they’ve got a record of getting themselves deputised to validhunt without issue, so much so that they boast in deadchat about it.

Validhunting is not OK, and even security are meant to at least attempt a bit of RP rather than hunting people down and shooting them on sight like Tyler does.

Report Processed