Your Discord: Disco User#4914

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Sebastian Jewell

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-04-2023

Round Number: 42103

Rules Broken: 2

Incident Description:
Pic above says it all really. Chef was a nonantag, and broke open an APC from the hallways (which I saw myself) to steal a battery (thus breaking its power) so he can build a chem dispenser, despite the fact chemists were present that round. Didnt see him breaking in science, but he admitted to it himself.

Additional Information: I recognize that static, and he does that kind of shit all the time. This time he went too far though.

2 Likes

not trying to defend his behaviour by any means but like I have not seen the chemists in chemistry at all, only at round end when he tried to kick someone out

Said chef also took apart the autolathe in front of Science, almost broke the windoor there and hacked open the airlock to R&D.

The ckey is SmokeyCat
(Honestly i’m surprised how he’s not permabanned yet)

Ah yes, i was a seccie that round, we recieved some reports of him doing what you guys mentioned and at one point we went to talk with him, he kept saying stuff like “whiskey”, “echo”, “lima 332” and stuff about he having an uplink and some TC, also random “”““code words””“”.

Because the round was a mess we didnt pay him much attention, later he was talking on radio about syndicate, and then about how he killed hos, minutes after this, he suicided.

Wasn’t even an antag btw.

They just got perma banned lol

1 Like

What’s his CKEY? (forget it, i can just go to bans to see the admin message, wich is what i’m after)

Imagine getting two permabans in one day

Report Processed