CKEY: Motespeck

Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Fukuyama Van Winkle

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 5/21/23

Round Number: 44126

Rules Broken: 1 - You Must Roleplay, 8 - Do Not Grief, 9 - Do not Self Antag

Incident Description: The chaplain spent the entire round essentially playing like it was an LRP server, he immediately at the start of the round used his chainsaw arm to attack people, break cameras, and generally be a shitter. Afterwards, I saw him randomly kidnapping people and stripping peoples clothes. He was also making meta-y comments about “his little brother” controlling him and similar references. I don’t think I saw him use his altar or do anything religious the whole round.

Additional Information: the name is a bit eyebrow raising, not sure if it’s an acceptable human name or not.

Yeah they haven’t been even trying to do even the bare minimum of RP:

One of the first things they said when the round started:

SAY: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) "the clown is a child predator he told me in maint" (Dormitories (123, 148, 2))

And here are the general “highlights” of their attempt to not RP

SAY: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) "I AM THE ONE WITH THE CHAINSAW ARM" (Medbay Central (141, 126, 2))
SAY: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) "HE WILL OBEY MY COMMANDS" (Medbay Central (141, 126, 2))
SAY: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) has crafted the stunprod (Starboard Primary Hallway (151, 131, 2))

SAY: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) "guys it wasnt me I promise, it was my little brother, he started controlling my chainsaw arm and then made me hit the chef" (Chapel Office (174, 142, 2))

SAY: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) "my dad owns this space station he'll kick you out" (Chapel Office (174, 142, 2))

They also at some point had control of Tom the turkey, which resulted in even worse RP behaviors.

SAY: Scythanic/(Tom) "SUP BITCH" (Starboard Maintenance (200, 116, 2))
SAY: Scythanic/(Tom) "WAZAAAAAAPP" (Research Division (181, 118, 2))

SAY: Scythanic/(Tom) "MAKE ME SOME WEED" (Hydroponics (162, 132, 2))
SAY: Scythanic/(Tom) "WELL FUCK YOU BITCH" (Hydroponics (162, 132, 2))

SAY: Scythanic/(Tom) "IM GONNA HAVE SEX WITH THE ENTIRE STATION" (Maid Cafe (142, 134, 2))

Logs also support this:

ATTACK: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) has attacked [security camera] with the chainsaw hand (Dormitories (122, 146, 2))
(this is one of many instances)

Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) has attacked Apple-eating-goat/(Cally Owen) with chainsaw hand (INTENT: GRAB) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 64) (STAM: 0)  (Kitchen (153, 134, 2))
(They've attacked I think four different people)

ATTACK: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) has stunned RDS88/(S.P.A.R.4ky) (NEWHP: 83.3) (STAM: 120)  (Chapel (185, 139, 2))
ATTACK: Scythanic/(Fukiyama Van Wynkl) has handcuffed RDS88/(S.P.A.R.4ky) (NEWHP: 83.3) (STAM: 120)  (Chapel (185, 139, 2))

There are other say logs that I’ve omitted to share because I think the ones I have shown are enough to prove the point.

Report Processed