CKEY: Gilgax

Your Discord: Gilgax#1777

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Unknown

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (DD-MM-YYYY): 1/12/2022

Round Number: 41576

Rules Broken: 8 Do Not Grief

Incident Description: 2 hours into the round, plasmeme shows up with lots of oxy damage. Lo and behold their tank ran out! “Alright we need plasma!” Madlad mime goes away, returns with an entire canister. Roger Curry, brig phys refills the canister, proceeds to give it to the plasmaman, I’m standing next to the canister when suddenly the canister opens up. After swift action, the plasma flood was entirely contained with no damage done since it didn’t ignite.

Additional Information: This is now the conspiracy part, but in LOOC other people mentioned someone ran by and opened the valve. No one caught a name, no IC logs. However, Carl Bug also might have griefed the shuttle, it’s likely they also did this. This was done about 2 hours in, at either tile (107,120) or (108,120) on pubby if that helps.

1 Like

The canister was opened by one of the changelings funnily enough, the mime to be specific. Since no notable damage was done according to the events described in this report I don’t see any reason to pursue this any further. Thank you for taking the time to make a report regardless.

It’s actually slightly useful to include, otherwise I have to go check what emergency shuttle it loaded roundstart to tell what map it was :pensive: