[Unknown CKEY] Player Report - Cargo arming up and murdering

CKEY: Gilgax

Your Discord: Gilgax#1777

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ian Fletcher (CT) and Mary Jones (QM)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (DD-MM-YYYY): 29-05-2023

Round Number: 44238

Rules Broken: 2 No Powergaming, 9 Do Not Self-Antag

Incident Description: Dustin Smith shows up on Dchat, says they got killed by a cargo tech for breaking walls. Turns out they had been brainwashed by the abductors to destroy walls, and them being a geneticist, went to town with their hulk powers. I believe it was at cargo that Ian the CT got ordered to kill the hulk. Security was present, not sure if called to the scene, Dustin seemed to only be interested in the walls, so not a real danger to anyone’s life.

Additional Information:

There was a cult on board and abductors. Pirates got called but no ghosts took the spawn so they never showed up. Security was alive and kicking.

This was the Cargo tech’s inventory:

This was the QM’s:

The cult in question:

I made this report in the name of Dustin Smith (I think their CKEY is: DStarsthy), so most of what I mentioned was what I was told, except for what I took from screenshots.

Hello i was HoS that round, we never gave verbal permission for Cargo to have weapons or order them, in fact when i arrived to retrieve our own weapons to fight the pirates (who at that moment assumed were coming anytime) i encountered a heavily armed QM, a cargo tech surrounded by a crate of WT, a crate of disablers and a crate of basic sec armor all destroyed-open with a Ripley and only then i told them they could keep it to protect vault for the Pirates in which… if i remember correctly the QM replied something along the lines of: ‘‘PIRATES!?’’

So it seems QM decided to arm himself and the cargo tech to fend of the Blood Cult which… didn’t even reach red eyes and security was more than capable to handle it and we were reporting on radio our progress from time to time.

Later on i saw on cameras the dead body of the gene after they broke into cargo with Hulk, i send my officers to retrieve the Hulk and speak with the cargonians(since they had the weapons allowed to fend off the Pirates that never came) but shuttle and meteors came and everything got cut short.

4 Likes

Pretty cut and dry case here, QM asked over comms if they could order guns to fight cult, nobody responds because they’re in the middle of raiding the cult base.
QM orders guns anyway and cargo arms up.

Report Processed

1 Like