CKEY: LodedDiper

Your Discord: Disco User#4914

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Leonardo Mannino

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12-04-2022

Round Number: 41638

Rules Broken: 2, 8

Incident Description: Released glowshrooms on the hallways with the flimsy excuse of “its too dark” (it wasnt). When confronted about it by me (janitor), threw a bluespace tomato at me and just continued with his shroom spreading. Literally told me in IC “the janitor fears the botanist”. At best this is selfishly putting your characters needs in front of others, at worst this is soft grief.
Also reporting for powergaming as he was really just the exact stereotype of a botanist powergamer. Blue tomatoes, glowshrooms and I think he grew deathnettles too. Only ever saw him use those for his personal gain.

Additional Information: Can we just nuke this department and let chef grow his plants himself please? Thank you

3 Likes

This might be them

2 Likes

as far as I am aware, releasing glowshrooms without command requesting it is both self antagging and powergaming, and in an IC setting should lead to their immediate arrest for bio terrorism on the station. so you can probably add rule 9 to those rules broken up there, plus probably 1 and 7 based on 2 currently posted interactions the player had in IC and OOC.

I play jannie a good bit, so I absolutely can sympathize with this shit. Botanists who plant glow shrooms for little to no reason are really annoying, and unless there is a nightmare about, they usually don’t have any good justification. Luckily this doesn’t happen as often as it used to.

5 Likes

As someone who typically plays Hydroponics & Moff, I like to plant glowshrooms for the same reason a human puts down carpet. It’s comfortable to have lights all around. Moff luv lamp.
4ac0e2afd4045c594c5ec6dae0688346

1 Like

Well
Consider that it also tends to lag the server and several admins have spoken about their distaste towards the unrestrained growth and having to delete them.
If you want pretty glowing plants, might I suggest fairygrass turf?

2 Likes

So that’s a capital crime homie

commiting a perma worthy crime because “it pretty” doesn’t sound like RP to me exactly. Yeah this means glowshrooms, notice how it says “plant”, “uncontained” and the use of “AND/OR” about serious physical harm.

6 Likes

Plant fairygrass instead. Its less likely to get you lynched and doesnt look like fucking herpes like glowshrooms do.

Its all the benefits of glowshrooms, without the whole ugly and spreading annoyances

6 Likes

This is the correct interpretation of that law.
Spreading glowshits can be charged as Bio Terror and you can get excecuted for it IC if sec decides to care.

Hoy BOY
This is a classic botany gamer right here folks
barely speaks, crys for upgrades, does his plants, has a sudden case of gamerautism when told to not do thing

some of the first lines sopken by he that round

other interesting happenings

:thinking:

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

And finaly, yes the situation reported in the report did happen, and he droped the ball completely at the end.

TLDR, total lack of roleplay, botany man getting his gamer plants all round, lots of non-sentances, randomly releasing killers, and hitting OP with the blue space tomatos before completely dropping any pretense of roleplay or IC-ness and totaly malding.

Dealt with

4 Likes