CKEY: StupidMoran

Your Discord: lol no

Offender’s CKEY: Dunno

Offender’s In-Game Name: Rube Potter

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12/25/2021

Round Number: 34938

Rules Broken: 8, 9

Incident Description: I spawned in as a golem, walked past HOP office and saw captain was dead, broke a window to get in and retrieve his corpse, on the way to medbay Rube Potter shoved me and ran off with the corpse seemingly just to take his ID and have AA. They weren’t an antag, captain was not revived.

Additional Information:

Looking into this now!

Ok, after doing a bit of a log dive I got the full story.

The captain had passed away and literally 22 seconds after he took a ghost role spawn you first grabbed him. At this point there was no way to revive him back into the captain’s body.

As the station was undergoing evacuation procedure from what I could see Rube Potter had a bit of a shove match, then grabbed the captains body and dragged him to the “Evacuation Shuttle” (Big asteroid variant)
That’s when they stripped the captains ID and never left the shuttle, as they were trying to launch the shuttle early
“(Rube Potter) has authorized early shuttle launch in (210,154,2), 1 of 3 needed…”

I’m going to judge there is no action needed to be taken as the captain Couldn’t have been revived, and they were trying to simply get off the station quicker.

@StupidMoran If you have anything else to put in go for it. Otherwise I’m gonna close this one out.

Nah all good go ahead and close it.

1 Like