CKEY: J515

Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Green Davidson

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/8/2021

Round Number: 33936

Rules Broken: R8 & R9

Incident Description: While playing security a mysterious package comes into brig, I go and check low and behold it was a box with a plasma grenade inside with a mouse trap thankfully it did not ignite. Later in the round after defeating blob I see Green Davidson with a arrest warrant out for them I flash and start cuffing then a grenade of some sort goes off with plasma inside and ignites, nearly killing me and a few others.

This is mere speculation but earlier in the round before these events take place I give them a citation for contraband, then find them again with a spear I decide to arrest while going in for the arrest they hit me twice stunning me in the process I eventually get to jail them on two counts of contraband and assault on a officer(Which this assault was completely bad escalation but I decided to not pursue due to it being handled IC) but I believe me jailing them was motive for them to try take out brig.

Additional Information: I ahelped this during the round and even pinged admins but nobody showed so here I am giving my speculations as to what happened.

Just making sure they were not an antag on the end of round report?
No cults or brainwashing stuff?

Nothing I died and observed not a single emotion that relates to antag

iirc unassigned reports are all assigned to an admin every sunday

2 Likes

Ah! I getchu sorry about the confusion

1 Like

Only one headmin currently so it’s not surprising that things may be a little delayed.
I’ll go over this soon™

Soon being tomorrow, I haven’t forgotten about this just been slightly more busy than usual and haven’t gotten around to it.

1 Like

Thank you for the report, sorry for the delay.

1 Like