Round Number: 27916

Rules Broken:
M1 You Must Roleplay
R2 Be Excellent to Each Other
M3 Do Your Job
R4 Do Not Self-Antag
R7 Head of Staff conduct

Incident Description:
I’ve arrested Richard Caine, a masked unknown (at that point) in mining hardsuit that refused to show their face when asked on blue alert. As I’m in the cell searching the unknown, the HoS Kurt Hairpin opened the cell door briefly saying he will handle the prisoner and I step out to let him handle it. Lawyer Leroy Stewart takes this opportunity to rush in and attack the cuffed prisoner with fists. I arrest the lawyer, HoS starts telling me to relax and accuses me for 3rd time of being “shitsec” for no clear reason. HoS Kurt Hairpin then decides I need to release the laywer Leroy Stewart (that’s dressed in security gear at this point as HoS let him don regular officer gear), and that I am to be demoted for arresting the lawyer for attacking a cuffed prisoner. I call for captain to report to brig, after which I lag out and disconnect due to a network issue.

I reconnect minutes later, completely stripped of all my items except boots and gloves in the hallway. I suspect that HoS took this opportunity to strip me naked and dump me into hallway while I was SSD.

Additional Information: HoS Kurt Hairpin lied to captain about me harmbatoning people and telling captain that I was a shitsec “Early on in the round” as a justification of my demotion after being confronted by captain. After a lengthy discussion IC, and hos in the meantime encouraging fights to the death between crewmembers, I’ve decided to rather head to cryo. Logs will show I have 0 damage done to anyone (or any mob) in the entire round.

Worth noting is that HoS released (albiet pacified and implanted), all confirmed heretics that were arrested back onto station. One of which proceeded to murder again despite being pacified, and actively defended chaplain (heretic) as he was arrested yet again for breaking the law.

There’s more questionable things the HoS has done later on, like buckshotting a crewsimov borg because it doesn’t like the harm HoS is inflicting (buckshotting stunned people on the ground on green alert), then killing said borg with ions.

Kurt Hairpin says, "Alright guys."
Kurt Hairpin says, "Both of you."
Kurt Hairpin says, "Wait."
Kurt Hairpin says, "Will you do."
Kurt Hairpin says, "A fight to the death."
Kurt Hairpin asks, "With him?"
Kurt Hairpin says, "In the thunderdome."
Kurt Hairpin says, "With spears."
Kurt Hairpin says, "Settle it the right way."

Kurt Hairpin says, "Captain levi shitsecced 3 people."
Kurt Hairpin says, "Harmbatoned them and arrested them for no reason."
Kurt Hairpin says, "Thats why I demoted him."
Kurt Hairpin says, "I wasn't going to until he was insubordinate."

Kurt Hairpin says, "Early on in the round he arrested the chaplain on false pretenses."
9 Likes

@xxchromechops is Kurt Hairpin.

There were also people saying over intercoms that he was responsible for bringing the mini-SM onto the mining shuttle and irradiating the entirety of the mining base. HelloMate mentioned interacting with the miniSM in OOC so it could’ve been hearsay. ( HelloMate: i was the clown: i fucked up the mini SM so bad)

I hope an admin actually sees this and considers job banning you from security

You had a hardon to arrest everything in sight and was, in fact, being incredibly shitsec. I had to sort out quite a few incidents you caused until I gave up and just demoted you, and I had your back and was reasonable with you until you didn’t have mine. Here’s the events in order

Chaplain paid for a drink, didn’t get it because bartender wasn’t there, so he hopped the bar to get it himself. Bartender showed up, tuned him and threw him out. You arrested him and brought him to sec. The bartender himself said the chap didn’t assault him, which you outright ignored. You already know we dealt with the fact that he was a heretic, we even had a public trial, which you outright ignored. I sorted it out and sent him on his way. I didn’t confront you about it even though that was a shitsec thing to do.

There was a second incident of you being shitsec that I can’t remember but I’d be happy to go through the logs with you.

The third incident was when the lawyer punched the miner by accident, you stunbatoned them and threw them in a cell because they had the wrong intent. Happens all the time, but again because you had a hardon for arresting everything in sight because you are on a power trip you refused to see it that way. I told you to relax and take it easy because it was a mistake. You said “abuse of prisoners must not be tolerated” like the proper cringe shitsec you are so I demoted you. You could have just let the lawyer go and we would have been fine, but you decided to be cringe about it so I just gave up and demoted you.

The captain even heard you out and said you’ll have to take it up in a trial, which you refused to do and said you’d ahelp and then SSD’d like a kid throwing a tantrum when you didn’t have your way.

As for arresting the pacified heretic (who again was the same chaplain you shitsecced earlier) you refused to even consider that they didn’t commit the murder because, again, you just wanted to arrest everything in sight. the chap was literally incapable of performing direct violent actions so why would you refuse to consider that they didn’t do it?

TL;DR you’re shitsec, I put up with it until you threw a tantrum and now you’re throwing another one in forums

I’m going to wait for an admin to post actual logs since arguing against your stories seems like a waste of time.

You said “abuse of prisoners must not be tolerated” like the proper cringe shitsec you are so I demoted you

Bravo.

Nah, I think he meant that the few punches the lawyer gave to the prisoner did not warrant an arrest. Stunning, shoving or punching back would have been the better option here and if Kontaminant really did arrest everyone on sight then he’s pretty shitsec himself.
Demoting because of the lawyer seemed to just be the final straw if all of this is true.
Lying about why you demoted someone is pretty shitty though. Logs that an admin might give should give the full story and tell who’s speaking the truth or the full story.

Adding to the report, round 27960:

Kurt Hairpin as warden gives out security gear like sec huds to random crew on green alert, allows them to keep flashes and lethal guns “because they didn’t shoot anyone”.

That is rather bad, but letting people go with implants when you could have executed them instead is very based and goodsec. He also said you arrested the pacified and implanted heretic without any proof which is pretty shitsec.

Assuming you’re being serious and not throwing peanuts with repeated accusations of me being “shitsec”, whatever that means in your mind:

Chaplain (a confirmed heretic at that point) was in conflict with bartender, trespassing behind the bar with bartender trying to get him out of it. I have arrested chaplain as he was already on parole for being a heretic and now he was breaking the law again by doing this. I have logically assumed that he also assaulted the bartender to get to this point, which I have cleared up later on over sec comms as false but he still remained guilty of trespassing in bar.

Logs will confirm all of the above and I would appreciate if you want to contribute to this player report to be civil and stop accusing me of “shitsec” when you were nowhere present for the incident or have anything to add besides what was already said.

Don’t accuse me of peanutting I didn’t think about any of those accusation about you, I don’t even hear about them that often and can’t really recall them even. I wrote what I was thinking based on what I was reading and nothing else. I wasn’t putting all the wrongdoings on you and even said that we need to wait for logs, but just because you don’t like some parts or most parts doesn’t mean that I’m not being serious.

The player being reported says that the chap was NOT in conflict (In his own words it was that he didn’t assault him), that the bartender said that as well and only hopped the bar to get a drink he ordered that he never got. As soon as the bartender threw him out the “conflict” should have been thought of resolved, but since you’ve arrested him it seems like you were just looking for an excuse to jail people which is shitsec. If you weren’t trying to be shitsec and think what you did was justified and within the books even then what you did was far too strict, so one of you is not telling the full story or lying.
If you see a lawyer punching a prisoner (depending on what he did it could’ve been deserved) and don’t agree with it then what you should have done was do something like stun him or steal his shoes, not arrest the lawyer (who seemed to have been one of the rare good lawyers that actually got trials done).

Based on what I’m reading we have a HoS here that doesn’t outright execute every wrongdoer and actually agrees to do trials (which we really need more of) and we’ve got a seccie who pounces on every opportunity to arrest anyone no matter if they deserve it or not, if it’s the right moment for it or if there’s even a reason to suspect the person (The heretic who has been pacified shouldn’t have been a suspect, since he was unable to cause any harm in the first place). The HoS might have handed out guns, which is pretty bad, but not as bad as being shitsec and it was also a greenshift (I still think he deserves a note for that one though) and I also don’t know the extent to how much he gave out, but
if he did lie about the harmbaton then he deserves a few days ban if it’s his first offence, but I would much rather have this HoS around than not.

I see, you are convinced I am a “shitsec” based on my arrest of a confirmed heretic trespassing and that I am “looking for an excuse to jail people”.

This was not on Golden where that kind of behavior is the norm and space law is largely ignored. I’m done defending myself against peanuts from people unrelated to the report.

You’re not even making sense, nobody said HoS gave out guns. At least take the effort and double check you read it correctly: he let them keep the guns they had as a WARDEN in another round.

I’m not completely convinced because I haven’t gotten the logs, but it does seem to be the case. The heretic had been let go with an implant and going behind the bar is hardly trespassing. I don’t even think it can be called trespassing since it isn’t an area protected by walls and doors. You also said here that they were in conflict when they were not and arrested a pacified man who just wanted a drink.
You don’t need to ignore space law completely, but sometimes it’s better to just let some things slide for the sake of fun.
And sorry for that last part, I must have misread it. I assumed it was for this round. I did double, triple, quadruple check what I read, but I must have missed that since I’m tired.

Bartender was shooting the chaplain that was behind his bar with a gun, that is by every definition a conflict and it’s logical to assume assault was involved on part of the trespasser.

Stop posting when you’re not involved and just throwing peanuts, making things up as you go.

Alright, I’ll stop then, but let me just say that firstly I’m not making things up as I go and secondly, from my perspective you just arrested a guy who got shot out of the bar, a bar which has no walls or doors stopping anyone from entering, cuffed the man who was probably in stamina crit and when you cuffed the suspected perpetrator decided not to talk to the bartender first to ask what had happened to clear any misunderstandings and just brought him straights to sec without a word for a pretty innocent crime in an area that can hardly be called trespassing.
That just sounds like shitsec to me, but maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

Bump.
Someone log dive please

BACKLOG! This was the deepest one I saw. I’ll dig into those tasty logs tomorrow in most likelyhood. As for the closure of the thread, I think it’s best to keep this in effect until I come up with some more conformed and consistent questions. It seems like we’ve got the sides of most players.

4 Likes

Okay, hope we all paid attention to the others so we learn how this goes.

Main Cast
  • [2021-03-14 19:53:14.310] xxchromechops \ Kurt Hairpin \ Head of Security \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART
  • [2021-03-14 19:54:07.964] Kontaminant \ Levi Brooks \ Security Officer \ NONE \ LATEJOIN
  • Heretics were, Weston Smith (QM), Hamaz Ibn Mustafa (Chaplain), Vladimir Ivanov (Chemist), and Miles Glover (Debtor)
Say logs from the arrest of Richard Caine

[2021-03-14 21:35:26.940] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “show me your ID” (Mech Bay (109, 91, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:27.089] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Yeah?” (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 91, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:28.318] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “and face” (Mech Bay (109, 91, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:32.097] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Nah” (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 91, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:34.673] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Dont think I will” (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 91, 2))

Richard Caine's initial arrest attack logs.

[2021-03-14 21:35:38.722] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 99, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:38.951] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 100, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:39.423] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [footprints] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 100, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:39.701] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 102, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:39.895] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 103, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:39.954] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:40.534] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:40.536] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:41.435] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [letter] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 103, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:41.638] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:41.944] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:42.710] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Wumbomaster/(Jack Tennenbaum) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 105, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:44.165] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 105, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:44.239] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot KiltinAction/(Hamza Ibn Mustafa) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 105, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:44.616] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 105, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:44.617] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot KiltinAction/(Hamza Ibn Mustafa) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 105, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:45.287] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:45.814] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [wall] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:45.904] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot KiltinAction/(Hamza Ibn Mustafa) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:46.940] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 103, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:47.255] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot LancashireladGotHacked/(B.O.R.G.I.E) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 103, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:47.498] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:48.018] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (108, 104, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:48.785] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Wumbomaster/(Jack Tennenbaum) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (107, 105, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:52.397] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 107, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:52.453] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 107, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:53.014] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 107, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:53.077] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 107, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:56.545] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has grabbed Meminer111/(Miles Glover) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (97, 168, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:58.709] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has handcuffed Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (107, 107, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:35:59.976] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (107, 107, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:03.996] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has flashed(targeted) KiltinAction/(Hamza Ibn Mustafa) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 108, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:05.483] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has grabbed Meminer111/(Miles Glover) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (109, 161, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:05.485] ATTACK: LancashireladGotHacked/(B.O.R.G.I.E) has flashed(targeted) KiltinAction/(Hamza Ibn Mustafa) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (107, 108, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:05.987] ATTACK: LancashireladGotHacked/(B.O.R.G.I.E) has grabbed KiltinAction/(Hamza Ibn Mustafa) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (107, 108, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:08.196] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 109, 2))

Richard Caine's attack logs in the brig until (i think) he got thrown out without looking at game.log.

[2021-03-14 21:36:43.926] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the mining hardsuit helmet off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:43.928] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the backpack off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:44.663] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the diamond-tipped pickaxe off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:47.641] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the mining hardsuit off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:53.770] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the explorer gas mask off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:56.346] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the mining satchel off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:56.937] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the mining ID off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:01.807] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has stripped the optical meson scanner off Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:11.971] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has thrown the cable restraints (Brig (102, 162, 2))

1 Like
Brig attack logs (when other people get involved)

[2021-03-14 21:37:36.312] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:37.398] ATTACK: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) has kicked Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 89.5) (Brig (101, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:39.861] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has flashed(targeted) Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 164, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.000] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.071] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.631] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.723] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:43.142] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:43.269] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:43.827] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:44.353] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:44.445] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:44.897] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Brig (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:46.916] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 164, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:48.738] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:48.739] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:56.091] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has handcuffed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:56.261] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has grabbed Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:59.431] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))

Game.log is kinda long, but here's attack.log of HOS stripping one of his SSD officers of... everything.

[2021-03-14 21:40:26.676] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has grabbed Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 164, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:36.894] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has stripped the night vision security HUD off Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:38.183] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has stripped the security satchel off Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:39.912] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has stripped the security bowman headset off Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:41.104] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has stripped the helmet off Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:42.806] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has stripped the armor vest off Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:43.245] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has stripped the security belt off Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:43.728] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has stripped the security jumpsuit off Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (98, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:49.035] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has grabbed Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (99, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:52.147] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has shoved Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) with into Leroy Stewart (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (106, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:53.010] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has grabbed Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (106, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:00.707] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has shoved Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 160, 2))

Game.log of the event.

[2021-03-14 21:37:36.312] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:37.398] ATTACK: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) has kicked Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) (NEWHP: 89.5) (Brig (101, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:39.861] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has flashed(targeted) Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 164, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.000] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.071] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.631] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.723] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:43.142] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:43.269] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:43.827] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:44.353] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:44.445] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:44.897] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Brig (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:46.916] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 164, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:48.738] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has fired at Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam from Brig (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:48.739] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has shot Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:56.091] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has handcuffed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:56.261] ATTACK: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) has grabbed Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (102, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:59.431] ATTACK: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) has grabbed Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (101, 165, 2))

[2021-03-14 21:36:26.925] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “literally just take off my mask” (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 157, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:35.240] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Im a fucking miner” (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:39.076] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “I swear to god” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:43.991] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Let me go back to my job” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:45.453] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “he’s lying” (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:46.527] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “why did you run?” (Brig (102, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:52.229] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “he needs to be gulaged” (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:53.491] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Because you are annoying as fuck” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:36:58.672] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “how rude he is” (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:03.313] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Hey” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:06.945] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “maybe” (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 149, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:10.717] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “You levi” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:15.639] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “I mean leroy” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:20.320] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “I fucked your wife alst night” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:25.641] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “why do you have cuffs” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:29.551] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Bruh” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:29.583] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “I’ll handle him levi” (Brig (101, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:31.417] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “you most certainly did not!!” (Brig (103, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:32.202] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Lavaland” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:32.403] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “ok” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:35.282] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “What do you think” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:42.590] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “She liked me better” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:43.986] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “why kick him?” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:45.616] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “levi just go” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:48.849] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “levi relax” (Brig (103, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:50.187] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “I am protecting your honor” (Brig (102, 164, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:54.972] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “he insulted you” (Brig (102, 164, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:55.044] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Now can I please go?” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:37:58.323] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “he beat up a prisoner” (Brig (101, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:02.416] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “RELAX” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:07.397] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “it was one punch” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:08.625] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “I protected your honor Levi” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:09.239] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “I am relaxed” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:11.315] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “might have been done on accident” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:12.152] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “he can’t abuse prisoners” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:12.194] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “HoS says it’s cool” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:15.113] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “nah fuck that” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:15.698] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “It was an accident” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:16.155] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “levi get out” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:19.695] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “you’re shitsec” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:22.744] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “is that an order hos” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:27.125] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “I will make a report to captain about this” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:27.924] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “you’re just wanting an excuse to arrest people” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:27.986] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “It was an accident” (Brig (99, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:33.448] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “go right ahead” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:34.692] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “if you allow prisoner bashing” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:36.113] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “yo lavaland people, I am in the brig for bullshit” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:40.890] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “i’ll be back soon” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:41.548] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “I cannot let this go” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:42.695] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “so you don’t have my back then?” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:49.357] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “I cannot allow prisoners to be abused” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:51.647] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “by staff” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:51.780] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “alright” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:53.713] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “It was an accident” (Brig (99, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:54.745] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “you’re demoted” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:57.558] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “effective immediately” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:38:58.049] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “captain to brig” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:03.917] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “hos is allowing prisoner abuse” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:06.715] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “and is demoting me for it” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:10.808] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “That is not true, Levi is lying” (Brig (99, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:11.046] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “I request he be demoted in stead” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:12.005] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “drop your uniform and get out” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:14.690] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “now” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:22.671] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “levi now” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:22.673] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “I will wait for captain” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:23.798] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Suh” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:25.524] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “no you won’t” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:26.335] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Nah” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:26.833] SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “im gonna cryo now” (Brig Control (107, 170, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:27.355] SAY: EpicCheese/(Jim Donger) “what the fuck is happening” (Brig (98, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:30.308] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “I am performing my job” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:31.541] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Shitsec and all” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:31.610] SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “this is hard to look aat” (Brig Control (107, 170, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:32.761] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “The head of security just gave you an order!” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:32.851] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “no you’re not” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:33.229] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “captain” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:35.329] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “you’re being shitsec” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:42.020] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “You’re doing what he says” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:44.104] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “levi you’re demoted” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:47.722] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “this lawyer has asaulted a prisoner” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:50.157] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “he beat him with a fist” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:51.285] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Im just trying to get back to the lavaland colony” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:51.635] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “It was an accident” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:52.466] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “while he was cuffed” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:57.217] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “Cause im a miner” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:58.097] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “you’ve had 2 other instances of shitsec” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:58.299] SAY: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks) “hos wants to demote me for preventing it” (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:59.071] SAY: Nate3044/(Tim Schrader) “i saw leory” (Brig (100, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:39:59.425] SAY: Cpt_kirk/(Richard Caine) “and all” (Brig (101, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:01.628] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “and the lawyer hit him once” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:02.698] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “I punched him once accidentally” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:07.885] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “which happens” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:08.097] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “Literally a mistake” (Brig (98, 162, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:19.358] ACCESS: Logout: Kontaminant/(Levi Brooks)
[2021-03-14 21:40:19.360] GAME: Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) Kontaminant[DC]/(Levi Brooks) is no longer owning mob Levi Brooks(/mob/living/carbon/human) (Brig (98, 163, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:20.376] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “cap I’m demoting this guy” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:26.005] SAY: LancashireladGotHacked/(B.O.R.G.I.E) “Bright” (Cargo Bay (68, 149, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:27.839] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “Levi is out of control” (Brig (98, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:48.965] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “Please uncuff me” (Brig (98, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:40:56.815] EMOTE: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) screams. (Brig (102, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:09.789] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “Please uncuff me” (Brig (102, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:17.184] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “thanks” (Brig (100, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:26.703] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “nope” (Brig (99, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:28.695] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “leave it” (Brig (99, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:29.898] SAY: EpicCheese/(Jim Donger) “ill take his place” (Brig (97, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:31.519] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “you can have the helmet” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:34.644] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “but not the guns” (Brig (99, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:35.414] SAY: EpicCheese/(Jim Donger) “i am become levi” (Brig (97, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:38.973] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “Lawyer, taking his place?” (Brig (101, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:43.772] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “that’s not possible” (Brig (100, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:45.818] SAY: EpicCheese/(Jim Donger) “gun didnt work on my id anyway” (Brig (99, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:48.953] SAY: Nate3044/(Tim Schrader) “IM BACK” (Brig (117, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:51.410] SAY: Xxchromechops/(Kurt Hairpin) “drop it” (Brig (99, 166, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:51.413] SAY: Nate3044/(Tim Schrader) “BABE” (Brig (108, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:41:56.337] SAY: Nate3044/(Tim Schrader) “WHAT DID I MISS!” (Brig (108, 165, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:42:03.451] SAY: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) “nothing” (Brig (105, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:42:04.763] EMOTE: Fluxcapacitor1337/(Leroy Stewart) laughs. (Brig (105, 167, 2))
[2021-03-14 21:42:06.029] SAY: Nate3044/(Tim Schrader) “i see!” (Brig (108, 165, 2))