Unknown CKey Multiple Players Report

CKEY: Guestify

Your Discord: none

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: A.V.I.A.N(Borg) and Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz and some chapel don’t know his name

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1/20/2021

Round Number: 26265

Rules Broken: Silicon laws (don’t hurt crew law) and self antag

Incident Description: We were at the shuttle and this borg said “you are a fly not a human you aren’t crew” I told him I am still considered crew and he started flashing me and hitting me with a welder and saying “oops borg spasm! haha!” then Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz came and started shoving me (he’s also in another report for allegedly powergaming) and saying “Get robusted” “get good” while I was being flashed and shoved and hit with a welder by the borg and then i managed to escape after the AI locked down the borg and a chapel killed me because I was attacking the borg and after I died someone said “chapel’s name also killed me what a shitter”

Additional Information: borg was trying to get me off of the shuttle

1 Like

i don’t think the borg was attacking you? although i’m probably wrong

he just kept attacking me with a welder after he flashed me

I was the AI this round and because of the chaos I couldn’t investigate the situation properly, but the borg had been locked, and then when I asked why did they attack they said ‘they attacked first’.
Also everything regarding this situation will be clear after a quick logdive, so just wait for an admin.

1 Like

bump!!!

Both players have been dealt with

Report Processed