Unknown CKEY Glacous Branson Player Report

CKEY: LodedDiper

Your Discord: Disco User#4914

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Glacous Branson

Rules Broken: 8

Incident Description: As a security officer, beating a clown that was merely trespassing the cockpit to death with help of the chaplain, even after it was already in crit, and ignoring me screaming at him to stop. This caused him to not make it to the roundend. No idea why any of them were in the cockpit in the first place.

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10-23-2022

Round Number: 40999

Additional Information:

From what I can gather the clown trespasses into the cockpit, sec officer dumps both their disabler and baton and doesn’t have them down, probably due to shuttle rides being a bit chaotic at times. Clown then pulls out a spray bottle of acid and sprays him, acid used in this amount does very minor damage and can’t even melt items from what I’ve tested. Officer beats them into crit using their now dead baton, towards the latter half of that some random chaplain ghoul jumps in and starts beating them. The clown then uses *succumb while still in softcrit.

Can’t say either of them intended to actually kill them considering they succumbed.

Clowns actions are minor enough to not justify any actions being taken against them.

Sec officer’s conduct isn’t exactly ideal, however the circumstances mitigate things quite a bit. Dealt with their side of things.

The ‘chaplain’ (it was a holy undead, not the chaplain) shouldn’t have jumped into the middle of this and beat the shit out of the clown, they got a ban.

Resolved

2/3