CKEY: Blackwolf602

Your Discord: Blackwolf602#7912

Offender’s CKEY: UNKNOWN

Offender’s In-Game Name: Brody knut

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10-31-2021

Round Number: 33748

Rules Broken: R1, R3, R8, R9,

Incident Description: they made an IED and threw it at a sec’s cell walls catching themselves in the blast as well. i save them and took them to sec to be question where they imminently said they got blown up and i have no evidence after watching them do it, so when that didn’t work i got them into sec and they pulled out a kitchen knife which they tried to stab me to death with which ended with the hos having to blast them with a shotgun. they were healed by the traitor paramedic (they thought they were traitor allies) and with the help of another self-antag (Dennis oppenheimer) they managed to defeat me and run off, freeing the traitor since hos got dusted by a disease and I was lagging and overwhelmed.

Additional Information: seems to be an overall griefer since no admin were on, made zero attempt to roleplay anything, just a self-antag who aided traitor and criminals alike (wasn’t a brainwash victim or traitor either), making more work for other engineers by blowing up cells that were just repaired by an engineer and imminently resorting to murder.

ill take a look at it tomorrow

bumping post i must, will it be yes

1 Like

This one was quite obviuse, he did do everything accused

Report accapted

1 Like